CC, Chuck Smith, Rick Warren - Radio Show

eddie

Lilly if you say that the name calling was not directed at me then I owe you an apology, I'm sorry and ask your forgiveness. When you said it is sinister to play again the recording of Chuck Smith's words I thought it was directed at me. So again I'm sorry. Now what? If Chuck's name needs to be cleared then I think he's the only one who can do it. He needs to be made aware of what's going on. Like I said I'm praying that he'll do just that. I'm even willing to e-mail him myself if someone has his address.

Lily

Looking Up
Lilly if you say that the name calling was not directed at me then I owe you an apology, I'm sorry and ask your forgiveness. When you said it is sinister to play again the recording of Chuck Smith's words I thought it was directed at me. So again I'm sorry. Now what? If Chuck's name needs to be cleared then I think he's the only one who can do it. He needs to be made aware of what's going on. Like I said I'm praying that he'll do just that. I'm even willing to e-mail him myself if someone has his address.
Thank you eddie. :hug I can say with a clear conscience that I never directed any part of that first post at you. Honest searching for answers is never wrong. I thought your post was honest searching.

What I thought was sinister (Warren's group) is setting someone up and then using the ill gain for their agenda.

I will try to make my posts more clear in the future. Sometimes that's the downfall of these postings.

I truly feel that your honest questions should be asked and answered if possible. :hug I don't know Chuck personally, I was relying on information from those who do know him. I don't know how to contact him. Hopefully, someone will be able to help you.

OnceWasLost

Super Moderator
I can tell you with absolute certainty he knows full well what it was about. He won't do what you ask because of the incident it will create as the problem is not rick warren he is a symptom of a larger disease that should not be aired in front of everyone.

Again, it's not in his nature to do what you ask and I know he is not unaware, I get the emails.