CBS admits that Hunter Biden’s laptop is real

Footsteps

In an attempt to improve its image and boost its ratings beyond those of C-SPAN, little known CBS News has corrected a story it has stood behind for two years: Therre is no Hunter Biden laptop. CBS has not only admitted that the evidence of the laptop’s existence is overwhelming - it has created a new device cleverly named BREAKING NEWS. Front line reporters are already preparing the following up-to-the-minute stories which will be released in a few weeks:

Japan surrenders to Allies on deck of U.S.S. Missouri.
Battle of Tours won by somebody.
Titanic goes missing.
Fictional series “Yellowstone” is based on a actual national park called Yellowstone National Park.
Despite appearances, the Earth moves around the
Sun.
A watched pot will boil, but it seems to take longer.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Who is this CBS that's acting like a news business anyway? I guess now that they've jumped on the bandwagon the whole laptop story must have some truth to it. I wonder if they were convinced by the really boring documentary that Breitbart put out and then way over-hyped for months and months.

Last edited:

Footsteps

CBS, a little known television network, is desperately trying to resuscitate its popularity by using the United Nations strategy: Opine on a dramatic situation that has been known by the general public for months - for example: “Russia needs to stop firing rockets at nuclear power stations because it is dangerous!”
They were going to rename their network TRUTH INCORPORATED but decided that was too much of a stretch.

Bethlehem57

Who is this CBS that's acting like a news business anyway? I guess now that they've jumped on the bandwagon the whole laptop story must have some truth to it. I wonder if they were convinced by the really boring documentary that Breitbart put out and then way over-hyped for months and months.
Likely they won’t tell all. Maybe just enough to maybe revive themselves for a little bit?

TimeWarpWife

IMHO, because old Joe keeps saying he's running for re-election in 2024, the Demonrats ~ with the lamestream media's help, naturally ~ are setting the stage for that not to happen. While I can't see them going so far as to prosecute Hunter and old Joe, unless maybe it's their only choice, I can see them using the laptop and it's incriminating info as a threat to get old Joe to "retire" from politics.

NewWine2020

In an attempt to improve its image and boost its ratings beyond those of C-SPAN, little known CBS News has corrected a story it has stood behind for two years: Therre is no Hunter Biden laptop. CBS has not only admitted that the evidence of the laptop’s existence is overwhelming - it has created a new device cleverly named BREAKING NEWS. Front line reporters are already preparing the following up-to-the-minute stories which will be released in a few weeks:

Japan surrenders to Allies on deck of U.S.S. Missouri.
Battle of Tours won by somebody.
Titanic goes missing.
Fictional series “Yellowstone” is based on a actual national park called Yellowstone National Park.
Despite appearances, the Earth moves around the
Sun.
A watched pot will boil, but it seems to take longer.

I wasn’t event aware CBS was still a thing, lol.

One GOOD aspect of tech is that streaming, on demand media has permitted my wife and I to dispense with “cable TV” & their stupid high bills. In probably 7 or 8 yrs we have only seen tv commercials when we visit other peoples’ residences. :)