CBDCs are coming in preparation of the Mark

SJ129

Was just reading about that, it's called the FedNow app. How likely is it that after the bugs are worked out after the initial rollout that the app will be force-installed on our phones? And of course, it'll snoop on everyone's browsing habits and details to collect data on users to restrict people whose social credit score is too low.
Time to pull the plug and ditch “smart” devices. ESPECIALLY phones. (I say this while, obviously, typing on an iPhone). I wish they’d never been invented honestly. More harm than good comes from ALWAYS being “connected”. Hard habit to break.

SJ129

Was thinking some more about this, and there's no way that a FedNow app and trackable CBDC is constitutional. The Constitution, in the Bill of Rights (9th and 10th, specifically, and 4th and 5th tangentially), recognizes the right to privacy and security in our persons, which is violated when the government peers into our personal effects, such as our financial transactions. This is why the left wants to stack the Supreme Court, to prevent lawsuits from overturning such a gargantuan power grab. The powers that be desperately want to stop patriots from taking back the country by means of educating their children, supporting local companies, growing their own food, buying armaments, training in martial arts, being prepared, etc. "Good" citizens are to be fat, boring, easily pleased, and unquestioning; and those who aren't will be found out by their purchasing habits and restricted. That is the plan, I'm sure. I sure hope that it isn't implemented while we are still here, and maybe it is for this purpose that the Supreme Court is still somewhat conservative. Once some vacancies are opened up by the sudden disappearance of certain Justices, I'm sure that'll change. But for now, things are being held back.
The constitution no longer has any power in America. Sad state of affairs. I saw how quickly it became a useless piece of paper during the lockdowns and when my husband lost his military career due to saying no to the poison poke that was created with the blood of the innocents. But… God is still in control. He knows. He reigns. And he’s good.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Time to pull the plug and ditch “smart” devices. ESPECIALLY phones. (I say this while, obviously, typing on an iPhone). I wish they’d never been invented honestly. More harm than good comes from ALWAYS being “connected”. Hard habit to break.

I only have a non-smart flip phone and was intending to get rid of it after Dad died. However (there's that pesky however again), the only way into my bank account, insurance, email, VA medical, etc. is with dual authentication, so it seems I can't, unless I start a whole new email that is only for authentication that doesn't require a text or call to get into. Sounds like a winner to me, except if I can't get into that particular email.

I assume that having a flip phone instead of a smart phone drives one's social credit score down :lol

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Metal lid on the coffee can. The plastic one's no good unless completely covered by aluminum foil. No tears, rips, gaps, or holes in the foil. Not even a pin hole.

I guess you could keep it in tin foil except for when you want to use it. I kind of like the usefulness of my pocket computer, though I can imagine it'll be used in evil ways more and more as we get closer to Tribulation.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
There is nothing one can do about triangulation and proximity using the towers. Even turning off geolocation, like one does to not have that data in a photo, doesn't fix it. At least some 3G, it did, but not 5G. Not sure about 4G/4GLTE.

paul289

I was thinking more about phones listening in on conversations and recording keystrokes and stuff like that, but yeah, if you are gonna be going to a sensitive meeting, best to just leave your phone at home.

However, during the Tribulation, I wonder if it would be a good tactic to have a phone that is exclusively used for browsing Instagram and stuff to trick the algorithm into looking the other way, but that may introduce some temptation risk to satisfy the algorithm, since during the 7 years, the philosophy will be "sin is in."

DWB

This is the beginning. They got Fox, talk radio and ham operators will be next, then the TV which is 90% gone anyway. Once they have the money supply you are no longer free to purchase what you chose. I would guess another form of medium of exchange will arise to take the place of cash.

Back