CBDCs are coming in preparation of the Mark

paul289

pResident Joe Biden has just signed an executive order pushing "digital assets."
d. The Attorney General, in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, shall:

(i) within 180 days of the date of this order, provide to the President through the APNSA and APEP an assessment of whether legislative changes would be necessary to issue a United States CBDC, should it be deemed appropriate and in the national interest; and

(ii) within 210 days of the date of this order, provide to the President through the APNSA and the APEP a corresponding legislative proposal, based on consideration of the report submitted by the Secretary of the Treasury under section 4(b) of this order and any materials developed by the Chairman of the Federal Reserve consistent with section 4(c) of this order.
Looks like we have a year or so before we are required to give up our cold hard cash if this all actually goes through, but the system that will be used to restrict buying and selling will be in place soon.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Bet you can buy a $70,000 e car with nowhere to pug it in and nowhere to go to,

but you'll only be able to spend $5 at Walmart for oatmeal this month.

Hey, the 10 mile bike ride will do you good. But you better hope your tire allocation is the right size. {even then, you can cut them up to retread your sandals.}

NewWine2020

pResident Joe Biden has just signed an executive order pushing "digital assets."

Looks like we have a year or so before we are required to give up our cold hard cash if this all actually goes through, but the system that will be used to restrict buying and selling will be in place soon.

This man has betrayed his people.

He has 100% sold out our country to the WEF and China.

I hope he lives long enough and retains just enough lucidity to see what he has actually done and truly regret it in an earthly fashion before he faces eternal judgment.

NewWine2020

Thank God , His children won't be here when the
MOB is implemented.
I shudder to imagine that Hellish time.

If I did not have the blessed hope I would be rioting in the street with whomever else would join me. I'll bet when it actually goes down, there will be a lot of violence. There is no way that our heavily armed populace will take this lying down.

If this goes thru It means absolute slavery to the common person; what Trudeau did to crush the truckers rebellion by shutting off their bank accounts was just a small example of how the govt can weaponize banking.

CBDC would be the equivalent of a Financial WMD. It's terrifying and infuriating to me that so many people don't see this and don't care even if its pointed out because "the govt only wants to help us!"

Looking up and giving prayerful thanks that God gave me a heart to seek him before things get really, really bad.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
This man has betrayed his people.

He has 100% sold out our country to the WEF and China.

I hope he lives long enough and retains just enough lucidity to see what he has actually done and truly regret it in an earthly fashion before he faces eternal judgment.

I'd rather he gets right with Jesus, and hopefully BR (Before Rapture) (and his family, too)

:pray :pray :amen :amen

NewWine2020

One of our politicians campaigning to be our state premiere was teavelling on an electric bus for his campaign and the battery in the bus went flat.

EV all the way guys LOL

EV’s are about the dumbest thing in the world for the infrastructure our nation has. If the WEF had its way and the world moved to EV’s overnight, it would utterly collapse the USA’s power grid and leave us even more in debt to evil nations like China who somehow seem to have all the major rare earth deposits required to make their ecosystem destroying batteries (which the EV proponents never bring up).

In my opinion, EV’s should remain an oddity for wealthy virtue signaling libs to pseudo assuage their guilt (while they somehow manage to ignore all the other components of their own monstrously large so called ‘carbon footprint’)

I’m not against alternative energy, just our world govt‘s determination to jam it down the collective throats of people who can barely afford decent used gas cars (like myself) amid a barely functional infrastructure/power grid.

The unspoken part is they really just don’t want the plebs to be able to travel freely. They want us dependent upon them, living in “15 minute cities” Which could be turned into locked down quarantine centers at the flick of a switch If we get a bit too uppity about our rights.

NewWine2020

I'd rather he gets right with Jesus, and hopefully BR (Before Rapture) (and his family, too)

:pray :pray :amen :amen

You are a far more loving and mature Christian than I , I can tell. :)

I know you’re right. I’m still struggling with a burning human, fleshly need to see that justice is visited upon the legions of selfish and evil untouchable people who hurt people they don‘t even know exist with every misguided, selfish action.

And then I realize I am probably a lot more like them than I would care to admit, albeit on a much more minor scale because my own personal “sphere of influence“ is so much more limited than the Biden‘s, Pelosi’s and Bill Gates of the world.

You‘re right, no human who still draws breath is beyond Christ’s love and redemption and it would be better for everyone if they got saved.

Thank you for your example!

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
EV’s are about the dumbest thing in the world for the infrastructure our nation has. If the WEF had its way and the world moved to EV’s overnight, it would utterly collapse the USA’s power grid and leave us even more in debt to evil nations like China who somehow seem to have all the major rare earth deposits required to make their ecosystem destroying batteries (which the EV proponents never bring up).

In my opinion, EV’s should remain an oddity for wealthy virtue signaling libs to pseudo assuage their guilt (while they somehow manage to ignore all the other components of their own monstrously large so called ‘carbon footprint’)

I’m not against alternative energy, just our world govt‘s determination to jam it down the collective throats of people who can barely afford decent used gas cars (like myself) amid a barely functional infrastructure/power grid.

The unspoken part is they really just don’t want the plebs to be able to travel freely. They want us dependent upon them, living in “15 minute cities” Which could be turned into locked down quarantine centers at the flick of a switch If we get a bit too uppity about our rights.

EVs are fine in some places, and not great in others. EVs are a huge problem where it gets very cold (battery issues) or if people want or need to go long distances (range issues, plus charging station availability issues) I like plug-in hybrids that actually have some range, so owners have a choice and needed flexibility. Instead of giant wind farms and solar arrays, it's nice to see solar generators on people's houses that are both grid-tied and have battery storage for emergencies. People I know that have these have no electric bill and get paid for their unused generation A small stand-alone solar system for one's EV or plug-in hybrid, and maybe a few other things is helpful. Some hybrids even have a built-in solar panel on the roof. My older, not-plug-in, Prius is like it this.

Get a basic bicycle and/or trike and/or quad now, while you still can. Any of these makes a huge difference in mobility vs on-foot.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I like plug-in hybrids

Me too. Right now I think those are a good option. EVs themselves do not really provide a solution for transportation needs except in very few cases. Since govmints are pushing us to EV, Hopefully there will be some breakthroughs in battery technology that significantly extends the range that a vehicle can travel before needing a charge, and for trucks big and small, batteries that have a good range while under load.

Dave123

If I did not have the blessed hope I would be rioting in the street with whomever else would join me. I'll bet when it actually goes down, there will be a lot of violence. There is no way that our heavily armed populace will take this lying down.

If this goes thru It means absolute slavery to the common person; what Trudeau did to crush the truckers rebellion by shutting off their bank accounts was just a small example of how the govt can weaponize banking.

CBDC would be the equivalent of a Financial WMD. It's terrifying and infuriating to me that so many people don't see this and don't care even if its pointed out because "the govt only wants to help us!"

Looking up and giving prayerful thanks that God gave me a heart to seek him before things get really, really bad.
It is more likely that when they implement the CBDCs, it will, at first, be something people enjoy. It will likely be the case that there will be both cash and CBDCs at first and people will actually enjoy them, not knowing they are walking into a trap. The will wean people off of cash over time. Once they have everybody liking the CBDC's the gate will close and lock behind them and then they will lower the hammer. That will be how they avoid the riots that would ensue from a "cold turkey" approach to taking people off of cash.

Shonsu

Borg # 8675309
It is more likely that when they implement the CBDCs, it will, at first, be something people enjoy. It will likely be the case that there will be both cash and CBDCs at first and people will actually enjoy them, not knowing they are walking into a trap. The will wean people off of cash over time. Once they have everybody liking the CBDC's the gate will close and lock behind them and then they will lower the hammer. That will be how they avoid the riots that would ensue from a "cold turkey" approach to taking people off of cash.

I was just reading an article on how the Feds are using the banking crisis to usher in CBDCs and here is a quote from it: “They are going to get everybody to want this [CBDC] and the way they’re going to do that is by allowing Banks to go under one by one … while at the same time consolidating all these small banks into the big banks and those big banks are the Federal Reserve, Citibank, JPMorgan Chase."

So it's going to be pushed out whether anyone wants it or not, along with a Social Credit Score.

Dave123

That executive order was signed last year around May. They have already finished the pilot program for it here in the US back in February of this year. It is set to launch at least in part, around this July.

paul289

That executive order was signed last year around May. They have already finished the pilot program for it here in the US back in February of this year. It is set to launch at least in part, around this July.
Was just reading about that, it's called the FedNow app. How likely is it that after the bugs are worked out after the initial rollout that the app will be force-installed on our phones? And of course, it'll snoop on everyone's browsing habits and details to collect data on users to restrict people whose social credit score is too low.

paul289

Was thinking some more about this, and there's no way that a FedNow app and trackable CBDC is constitutional. The Constitution, in the Bill of Rights (9th and 10th, specifically, and 4th and 5th tangentially), recognizes the right to privacy and security in our persons, which is violated when the government peers into our personal effects, such as our financial transactions. This is why the left wants to stack the Supreme Court, to prevent lawsuits from overturning such a gargantuan power grab. The powers that be desperately want to stop patriots from taking back the country by means of educating their children, supporting local companies, growing their own food, buying armaments, training in martial arts, being prepared, etc. "Good" citizens are to be fat, boring, easily pleased, and unquestioning; and those who aren't will be found out by their purchasing habits and restricted. That is the plan, I'm sure. I sure hope that it isn't implemented while we are still here, and maybe it is for this purpose that the Supreme Court is still somewhat conservative. Once some vacancies are opened up by the sudden disappearance of certain Justices, I'm sure that'll change. But for now, things are being held back.

Jaybird

Was thinking some more about this, and there's no way that a FedNow app and trackable CBDC is constitutional. The Constitution, in the Bill of Rights (9th and 10th, specifically, and 4th and 5th tangentially), recognizes the right to privacy and security in our persons, which is violated when the government peers into our personal effects, such as our financial transactions. This is why the left wants to stack the Supreme Court, to prevent lawsuits from overturning such a gargantuan power grab. The powers that be desperately want to stop patriots from taking back the country by means of educating their children, supporting local companies, growing their own food, buying armaments, training in martial arts, being prepared, etc. "Good" citizens are to be fat, boring, easily pleased, and unquestioning; and those who aren't will be found out by their purchasing habits and restricted. That is the plan, I'm sure. I sure hope that it isn't implemented while we are still here, and maybe it is for this purpose that the Supreme Court is still somewhat conservative. Once some vacancies are opened up by the sudden disappearance of certain Justices, I'm sure that'll change. But for now, things are being held back.
I agree. Perhaps the real catalyst will be the financial collapse that happens when the Rapture occurs. The US should have been bankrupt years ago, but something keeps restraining that from happening. The third horsemen of the apocalypse is hyperinflation. Of course this could be caused by war, but I still think it will be the collapse of the entire world financial system and one of those causes will be the Rapture. I sure hope it happens that way. At the end of the day it is all speculation on my part.

Back