Caroline Glick warns of Google and Amazon's bid to run Israel's "cloud".

athenasius

see it here: https://www.israelhayom.com/2021/05/28/google-amazon-and-israel-in-the-new-america/

The nutshell version is that Israel has bidding for who gets to provide the internet cloud for Israel's government data in Israel.

And Amazon and Google are winning.

Caroline is worried, because of their antisemitic track record.

I think she is right to be worried.

And nobody seems to be paying much attention. The implications for this, are for Israel to feel secure in their defences while allowing a HUGE Trojan Horse right into the middle of their sensitive data.

The prophetic implications certainly bring to mind the passages in Ezek 38 and 39, with Israel's careless sense of security (the term Betach).

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I don't use any of Google's products. the only thing I use of theirs is the search page mainly due to habit but I have started using other search engines at times. I need to break that habit. I am logged out and do not ever login. I don't trust Google for anything. :ohno

Batman

I absolutely agree that Google and Amazon are filled to the brim with anti-semitic employees globally. They cannot be trusted where Israel is involved but they really cannot be trusted for just about anything else. Unfortunately we have something worse than any steel, railroad, or petrol/oil magnate monopoly worries back in the old days of these industries b/c these tech companies have power beyond anyone's past imaginations (they know all that is done, said, typed, spent, taped/photoed/filmed, etc. on billions of humans, companies, etc.) and there is basically no resistance against them. In fact, these modern day espionage spy tech companies are in collusion with governments, other businesses, academia, banks/finance, etc. and are even protected/defended by them. This is as huge of a key to where things will go and how they will do it from aspects long believed found in Daniel, Revelation, Joel, Ezekiel, etc.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I don't use any of Google's products. the only thing I use of theirs is the search page mainly due to habit but I have started using other search engines at times. I need to break that habit. I am logged out and do not ever login. I don't trust Google for anything. :ohno

I don't use google search but they've got a lock on me with my android phone...