Cardinal Wants Catholic Teaching on Gays Changed

heisable2

Glad the Lord led me out of that pit. If only I could get my mother and siblings to flee their bondage as well. Alas, a long life of indoctrination makes it hard to see the truth.
Beautifully written.....1974 I changed course and out of Catholicism into new life with Jesus. My 2 sisters followed, but my brother still is Catholic. His wife is Italian.....difficult to communicate with him. His children and grands follow his beliefs.

Be as it may, I volunteer for a catholic thrift store. I'm able to freely talk about Jesus, but get some pushback from the older workers who attend Catholic church. When I talk about the pope and his stance on homosexuality union blessings, I'm told he wants everyone to love each other.

Some are open to end times discussion, but usually one on one is best.

The Lord placed me there to be a light.....I feel blessed to have been chosen to witness for Him.

True miracle......A mother needed blankets....I did not think we had any in the sorting room. I prayed for blankets. One large bag came in....full of blankets!

So, I believe I'm in the right place for Him 3x per week. Wish it could be more.

Thx again for your testimony.

Back