Capitol car ramming: One officer dead, one injured, attacker dead

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Capitol car ramming: One officer dead, one injured, attacker dead
According to his now-deleted Facebook profile, the attacker was a follower of the antisemitic, black nationalist Nation of Islam and a "devotee of Louis Farrakhan."
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF, REUTERS
APRIL 3, 2021

WASHINGTON – A motorist rammed a car into US Capitol police on Friday and brandished a knife, killing one officer and injuring another and forcing the Capitol complex to lockdown in an attack that police said did not appear to be terrorism-related. Police shot and killed the suspect. Yogananda Pittman, acting chief of the US Capitol Police, said the suspect drove into the officers, then hit a barricade and got out of the vehicle, lunging at them with a knife. “It is with a very, very heavy heart that I announce one of our officers has succumbed to his injuries,” she told a news conference, her voice choked with emotion. Police identified the slain officer as William “Billy” Evans, an 18-year veteran of the force and father of two children. Officials said the other officer was in a stable and non-life threatening condition.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news...ock-down-after-security-threat-witness-663953

GEOINTAnalyst

The attacker, the man who rammed his car into the US Capitol was Noah Green, a black man, he declared in his social media postings that his faith was “centered on the belief that the Honorable Louis Farrakhan is Jesus the Messiah.” Green called him “my spiritual father.”

Also - The man arrested for the murder of 10 at a Boulder supermarket on March 22 is a refugee from Syria. On his Face Book page Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa said he was a devout Muslim who believed racist-America was the principal purveyor of “Islamophobia” worldwide, and he hated Donald Trump.

The thug who attacked a 65-year-old Asian-American woman on her way to church In New York City (beating her viciously while shouting “You don’t belong here”) turned out to be a black man who was just released from prison under New York’s more lenient parole laws, after serving 17-years for murdering his mother.

Doesn't quite fit into the liberals agenda of "White Supremacy" does it, but I would imagine that the major news media will twist it and blame Trump or "White People" even when the facts clearly tells a different story

DWB

The attacker, the man who rammed his car into the US Capitol was Noah Green, a black man, he declared in his social media postings that his faith was “centered on the belief that the Honorable Louis Farrakhan is Jesus the Messiah.” Green called him “my spiritual father.”

Also - The man arrested for the murder of 10 at a Boulder supermarket on March 22 is a refugee from Syria. On his Face Book page Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa said he was a devout Muslim who believed racist-America was the principal purveyor of “Islamophobia” worldwide, and he hated Donald Trump.

The thug who attacked a 65-year-old Asian-American woman on her way to church In New York City (beating her viciously while shouting “You don’t belong here”) turned out to be a black man who was just released from prison under New York’s more lenient parole laws, after serving 17-years for murdering his mother.

Doesn't quite fit into the liberals agenda of "White Supremacy" does it, but I would imagine that the major news media will twist it and blame Trump or "White People" even when the facts clearly tells a different story
You aren't supposed to say anything. Only when the shooter is a white republican.