Canadian PM Justin Trudeau says there has been 'slippage' in democracies and nations have adopted 'slightly more authoritarian leaders'

Lovin Jesus

While speaking to members of the Ukrainian community in Canada on Friday, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke of "slippage" in democracies across the globe, saying that nations have been embracing "slightly more authoritarian leaders."

Trudeau said that, "we see a bit of a slippage in our democracies," with nations "turning towards slightly more authoritarian leaders" and "allowing increasing misinformation" as well as "disinformation to be shared on social media, turning people against the values and the principles of democracies that are so strong."

The Canadian politician claimed that this "slippage over the years unfortunately emboldened" Russian President Vladimir Putin.

More
https://www.theblaze.com/news/trudeau-slippage-authoritarian-leaders

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
I'm sure he does not see the irony. Honestly, I am in the camp of those who believe that Justin Trudeau has neither the intellectual nor emotional depth to lead a nation like Canada.
This is really going to date me, but there was a Brady Bunch episode where Greg Brady landed a recording contract because "he fit the suit" of what the record company wanted to put out for consumption.

Trudeau and Kamala Harris to me BOTH fit the suit of what the Globalist are wanting to put out for consumption ....AOC too

Biden... I think he's just allowed to do what he does cause he's going to take all the arrows so to speak. Most convenient scape GOAT in US History.

NewWine2020

This is really going to date me, but there was a Brady Bunch episode where Greg Brady landed a recording contract because "he fit the suit" of what the record company wanted to put out for consumption.

Trudeau and Kamala Harris to me BOTH fit the suit of what the Globalist are wanting to put out for consumption ....AOC too

Biden... I think he's just allowed to do what he does cause he's going to take all the arrows so to speak. Most convenient scape GOAT in US History.

They really all ARE just like actors, chosen to play a role by the globalist powers that will never allow themselves to be on camera.

Mrs. Ann

While speaking to members of the Ukrainian community in Canada on Friday, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke of "slippage" in democracies across the globe, saying that nations have been embracing "slightly more authoritarian leaders."

Trudeau said that, "we see a bit of a slippage in our democracies," with nations "turning towards slightly more authoritarian leaders" and "allowing increasing misinformation" as well as "disinformation to be shared on social media, turning people against the values and the principles of democracies that are so strong."

The Canadian politician claimed that this "slippage over the years unfortunately emboldened" Russian President Vladimir Putin.

More
https://www.theblaze.com/news/trudeau-slippage-authoritarian-leaders
Has he looked in the mirror? Martial law declared because of a truckers' convoy?

glc11

I remember that episode! Good comparison!