Can you interpret this dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream a few nights ago and have been trying to figure out what it means. I have an idea but maybe you can help.

In the dream I’m standing in a room with one other guy. The lights suddenly go dim. He looks at me in a frantic way, then seemingly panics and runs into the next room to hide. I stood still in the room, then I woke up.

I thought that this could be a sign from what the Bible talks about. Like when Jesus comes for the church the non believers will run and hide.

Any other ideas? I would really appreciate it. This has been bugging me.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
We don't permit dream threads here. They're too subjective and open to too many interpretations. Don't let that discourage you, though. I do believe God gives dreams from time to time, but I also believe He reveals what they mean. If you think your dream is from God, then you should ask HIM to reveal to you what it means. If it is from Him, He will. If He doesn't, then your dream was just a dream, as @Spartan Sprinter 1 says.

Thread closed.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/threads/board-rules-guidelines-for-posting.1/

[07] No Dream threads or threads supporting 'Words of Knowledge', WOF, Angel or Ghost sightings, Rapture dreams or prophetic visions, Words of Faith, Bible Codes, personal spiritual encounters, astrology, star gazing, Rapture trumpet sounds, the Hebrew zodiac, Jesus comets, personal messages or words from God, personal letters from Jesus, self perceived signs of future events, unique events perceived as signs from God, personal prophecies, cloud formations, Holy Laughter, psychic abilities, trips to heaven or hell and back, or any other subjective experiences that suggest these observations are common Christian experiences. We encourage you to study and read from God's Word and keep a credible appearance before the watching world. (II Timothy 2:15) Dream threads spiral down into subjective vain reasonings and will be closed or removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.