Can Jared’s millennial ‘mini-me’ bring peace to the Middle East? Thirty-year-old Avi Berkowitz has land

GotGrace

Just saw this.

Can Jared’s millennial ‘mini-me’ bring peace to the Middle East? Thirty-year-old Avi Berkowitz has land

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/09/06/jared-kushner-middle-east-avi-berkowitz-1484339
Is he out of middle school? It seems the older I get the younger everybody else looks.

To me (and I’m no expert by any sense of the imagination) his role seems to be that of a highly confidential secretary or assistant whichever you prefer.
Apparently JK has compete confidence in him.

Amity

Jared gives me the “willies” for some reason ————— :idunno :idunno :idunno :idunno

Me too. I just found the headline wording a little odd. This guy is essentially an assistant and they are aking could he be the one to bring peace to the middle east. I find that odd. Anything in the bible about the AC being a short little dude? Lol I kid, I kid. :laugh

ByGod'sGrace

Me too. I just found the headline wording a little odd. This guy is essentially an assistant and they are aking could he be the one to bring peace to the middle east. I find that odd. Anything in the bible about the AC being a short little dude? Lol I kid, I kid. :laugh
This is definitely the first I've heard of the assistant, and yet the fact this type of article was written about him, like he is a superhuman person to bring peace to the Middle East....hmmm. Anyway, just things to keep an eye on.

Amity

Ohhhhhhhh....I know I cant post the link, but JD Faraq' prophecy update this week goes right along with this thread. Highly, highly recommend! So exciting! I'm sitting here in the motorhome at a truck stop in Las Cruces taking a break, and I don't know why, but the thought that we wont be in Arizona long enough to see our first electric bill popped into my head. Hopefully that's not just wishful thinking!!

madcat

Ohhhhhhhh....I know I cant post the link, but JD Faraq' prophecy update this week goes right along with this thread. Highly, highly recommend! So exciting! I'm sitting here in the motorhome at a truck stop in Las Cruces taking a break, and I don't know why, but the thought that we wont be in Arizona long enough to see our first electric bill popped into my head. Hopefully that's not just wishful thinking!!
OK, I was just getting to the end of J.D.’s update, and wondering on which thread to do a link. We must have been listening at the same time!!!!!!!
He doesn’t mess around with the truth! And now I’m moving on to Jan Markell with Jack Hibbs and Robert Jeffress before I hit the sack.
Be safe tonight !!!

madcat

Oooooohhhhh! I pray your “gut feelings” are on target!!!!!!!! :rapture:rapture:rapture

Amity

We must have! I'll have to catch up on the others probably tomorrow.

Mike was ready to get going again so I didn't get to finish it until we were on the road. I was maybe 10 minutes in. I downloaded it for offline use and I listened to it by plugging my phone up to the stereo with the aux jack. The moon was so bright just in front of us. The silver lining of the moonlight on the clouds was so pretty. This is on I-10 and didn't see another vehicle for miles. So serene. I was crying by the end of it. You could certainly tell JD is feeling it too and like he said he may sound sensational right now, but he couldn't live with himself without doing his duty as a watchman. :meet

Oh...a bit of a God moment I may have had...my car has the typical GM steering wheel wobble that is so annoying. Mike said it's ok but he plans to fix it. We were in the middle of nowhere and it got kinda bad, worse than normal. Made me just a bit nervous as that was not where I would want to have car trouble. I prayed that if all was alright, just to calm my nerves about it, would You mind making it stop or back to normal? It stopped half way through that sentence. :cloud9

GotGrace

JK has always struck me as a snot. I have no idea why but he seems like a snotty kind. Might be the nicest person alive. The president has great faith in him.