California Wokesters Want to Bar All Conservatives From the Police Force

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
By Laurie Higgins

California Governor Gavin Newsom has decided to throw a boulder in the path of conservative people of faith who want to serve their communities as police officers. In September, Newsom signed into law a bill that amends a reasonable existing law which requires police officers to be free from any “emotional or mental condition that might adversely affect the exercise of the powers of a peace officer.”

Newsom’s wildly unreasonable amendment requires that police officers be evaluated for “bias” based on “sexual orientation.” Christians, Jews, and Muslims who believe homosexual acts are not moral may no longer serve as policewomen and policemen in California.

And now there’s a new bill pending that, if passed, will establish a “Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) to set minimum standards for the recruitment and training of peace officers.” This bill “authorizes POST to suspend or revoke the certification of a peace officer if the person has” demonstrated “bias on the basis of…gender identity or expression…[or] sexual orientation.”

Scarier still, the commission “shall develop guidance for local law enforcement departments on performing effective Internet and social media screenings of officer applicants” to root out “potential biases,” either “implicit or explicit.”

The Democrat Commission to Stop Thought Crimes and Free Speech is gearing up to create an all-leftist police force. Yeah, that will definitely make Californians safer and California more livable.

Everyone knows what “bias” on the basis of gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation means in the deceitful mouths of leftists. It means moral disapproval of cross-sex impersonation, cross-dressing, and homosexuality - disapproval that for many derives from their religion.

Therefore, Big Brother Newsom and his collaborators seek to pass a law that demonstrates bias on the basis of religion, which violates the First Amendment prohibition of the free exercise of religion.

As criminal activity soars, Newsom has decided to reduce the number of good candidates to serve as police officers. Newsom does not care about public safety, public order, or the public good. He cares about pandering to any group that will help him retain power.

How long before the leftist ideological lemmings in Springfield spring similar laws on the few remaining Illinoisans, many of whom are already contemplating a mad dash from hell-bent Illinois.

Please keep Newsom as far away from Congress and the presidency as possible.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...-bar-all-conservatives-from-the-police-force/

Kerbluey

There was a time I’d have laughed at the resulting empty ranks, but after seeing so many LE backing Big Gov’s tyranny over its citizens during the “pandemic” and BLM destruction by “just following orders” I’m not sure some areas will notice any difference.

cheeky200386

They won't have to. Many conservative police officers are leaving the force. I keep hearing from my husband that he sees how they are disillusioned by how corrupt the departments are and how underpaid they are regardless of the state. He has been telling me about officers he meets from the Northeast states especially.

Last edited:

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Insane running the asylum.

Its like its moving back to just after Joshua's time - everyone doing what is right in their own eyes.

But this time only one Judge will be sent, and that is after 7 years of hell on Earth.

It would be interesting if this is taken to the SCOTUS as a violation of First Amendment Rights and Title 7.

The telling point is when the SCOTUS upholds such discrimination in the interest of protecting society.

And you can bet Shirai law will be protected.

Wally

The disturbing though is how many of them are already there.

I know a few great Law Enforcement professionals, and they are so discouraged, it takes an exceptional and resilient one to continue to serve and protect.

GotGrace

By Laurie Higgins

California Governor Gavin Newsom has decided to throw a boulder in the path of conservative people of faith who want to serve their communities as police officers. In September, Newsom signed into law a bill that amends a reasonable existing law which requires police officers to be free from any “emotional or mental condition that might adversely affect the exercise of the powers of a peace officer.”

Newsom’s wildly unreasonable amendment requires that police officers be evaluated for “bias” based on “sexual orientation.” Christians, Jews, and Muslims who believe homosexual acts are not moral may no longer serve as policewomen and policemen in California.

And now there’s a new bill pending that, if passed, will establish a “Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) to set minimum standards for the recruitment and training of peace officers.” This bill “authorizes POST to suspend or revoke the certification of a peace officer if the person has” demonstrated “bias on the basis of…gender identity or expression…[or] sexual orientation.”

Scarier still, the commission “shall develop guidance for local law enforcement departments on performing effective Internet and social media screenings of officer applicants” to root out “potential biases,” either “implicit or explicit.”

The Democrat Commission to Stop Thought Crimes and Free Speech is gearing up to create an all-leftist police force. Yeah, that will definitely make Californians safer and California more livable.

Everyone knows what “bias” on the basis of gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation means in the deceitful mouths of leftists. It means moral disapproval of cross-sex impersonation, cross-dressing, and homosexuality - disapproval that for many derives from their religion.

Therefore, Big Brother Newsom and his collaborators seek to pass a law that demonstrates bias on the basis of religion, which violates the First Amendment prohibition of the free exercise of religion.

As criminal activity soars, Newsom has decided to reduce the number of good candidates to serve as police officers. Newsom does not care about public safety, public order, or the public good. He cares about pandering to any group that will help him retain power.

How long before the leftist ideological lemmings in Springfield spring similar laws on the few remaining Illinoisans, many of whom are already contemplating a mad dash from hell-bent Illinois.

Please keep Newsom as far away from Congress and the presidency as possible.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...-bar-all-conservatives-from-the-police-force/
Can you believe this. Is this not the height of wickedness? Is this man’s mind completely sold out to delusion? Criminals will run the streets like in the movie The Purge. I know in the last days the hate of Christians is supposed to grow stronger but I am still shocked.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
It's upside down. I'm going all OT on this. The fear of God is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom. The more Godly men on the force, the more accountable they would be to each other, to hold up their standards...the less corruption.
That's just evil to exclude Christians.

Wally

Luke 3:14 HCSB
Some soldiers also questioned him: “What should we do?” He said to them, “Don’t take money from anyone by force or false accusation; be satisfied with your wages.”

Soldiers were the police in those days. As this group came to John the Baptist, it indicates this group feared God - had some modicum of faith.

If those who do believe struggle with integrity and following God's way, What hope do we have in the ungodly acting justly?

None.

Matthew 19:17
“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” He said to him. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

cheeky200386

It's upside down. I'm going all OT on this. The fear of God is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom. The more Godly men on the force, the more accountable they would be to each other, to hold up their standards...the less corruption.
That's just evil to exclude Christians.
My husband says he knows of one Christian officer that speaks against things like Abortion and Prostitution when it comes up in conversation. They back each other up. Mike says there are a lot of new officers from out of state that sadly bring their views with them. One is a female from California, so you can imagine. He did say there are a lot of Christians in the admin positions. I'm not sure of the higher positions though.

Mike doesn't like the department as a whole though. He felt there was more comraderie in MA amongst the officer. Here it seems everyone is afraid to mess up and kisses butt. Yet it's a union position in MA and here it's At Will. This is in South West Florida.

Someone told me they believe the comraderie comes from the hostility cops face in Blue states like MA versus in FL. That does make sense. He still would never go back to MA and just wants out of law enforcement. He applied for a Military police position in WV hoping that not dealing with civilians will be better. I hope it is.

cheeky200386

I'm finding out from my Natl Guard DiL that people are still people regardless if in uniform or not. :kay

HR would be much easier were it not for employees. :doh
Definitely, but I imagine the crime level will be greatly reduced when he's on a military base versus out on the streets with the general public. He'll probably see much less domestic violence, murders, addictions, and crimes against children than on a base. Just my guess. I am curious to hear from those that have that kind of experience.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Definitely, but I imagine the crime level will be greatly reduced when he's on a military base versus out on the streets with the general public. He'll probably see much less domestic violence, murders, addictions, and crimes against children than on a base. Just my guess. I am curious to hear from those that have that kind of experience.

Depends on the base/post. Most don't see a lot of crime but some see a lot, mostly a few Army Posts/Forts.

Andy C

This is for the Navy, I believe.
I was watching “Chicago PD” last week, and the desk Sgt ”Trudy”, was talking to brand new police officers, after their first few shifts on the force. She said “They are like scared baby chickens who just realized whose on the menu”. I thought that summed up well the fear the police have when they are just starting out. Tough job, tougher people thankfully take on the challenging of serving and protecting.

Back to the OP. Would anyone expect anything different from Gov Gruesome?

cheeky200386

I was watching “Chicago PD” last week, and the desk Sgt ”Trudy”, was talking to brand new police officers, after their first few shifts on the force. She said “They are like scared baby chickens who just realized whose on the menu”. I thought that summed up well the fear the police have when they are just starting out. Tough job, tougher people thankfully take on the challenging of serving and protecting.

Back to the OP. Would anyone expect anything different from Gov Gruesome?
It's too bad he wasn't voted out.

Back