California sued over law blocking Trump from ballot unless he releases tax returns

Momma D

Does it surprise you how far off the deep end CA government has progressively traveled of late?
Of course not. What is disturbing is the fact that more conservative areas such as my home town, are gravitating toward liberal ideas.
It must be catching...o_O

ETA...It's certainly a sign of the times, and God will never leave a place where his children reside. Nor would he ask us to leave a city/state 100% in the hands of the wicked.
We still have a job to do...

Last edited:

TeeTee

Regarding writing Trumps name on the ballot. First of all, taking his name off because you do not like him is illegal? Can a CA Trump voter sue the state of CA for interfering with ballot/election tampering and his right to vote? I know when JFK ran for local office in a district, his dad paid a local man that had the same name as the opponant register and had his name on the ballot. Two almost idenitcal names. This split the vote of his opponant, therefore JFK won by a majority. I would think something like that will happen, so they would have to throw those votes now now a days.

Momma D

Regarding writing Trumps name on the ballot. First of all, taking his name off because you do not like him is illegal? Can a CA Trump voter sue the state of CA for interfering with ballot/election tampering and his right to vote? I know when JFK ran for local office in a district, his dad paid a local man that had the same name as the opponant register and had his name on the ballot. Two almost idenitcal names. This split the vote of his opponant, therefore JFK won by a majority. I would think something like that will happen, so they would have to throw those votes now now a days.
Ha...that would be awesome :)

Momma D

Many states are moving to make the popular vote the vote that seats the president. The attempt to do away with the electoral college is glaring. All based on the idea that HRC won the popular vote in the 2016 election.

Think about that. A woman for whom there are reams of evidence of Espionage and collusion with James Comey , and his violation of the Records Act, and other federal crimes, and the Left would prefer her to take the highest office so as to carry out the deplorable legacy her boss that told her to do all those illegal acts started.
God help us.
I recall that in the last primary, CA decided that only the two top vote-getters would be allowed to be on the final ballot...didn't matter if both were from the same party.
Not sure how that would work in a presidential election, if this illegal
law is allowed to go forward.

Popcornfish

I don't think the popular vote would be a good idea or stand a chance really. With the voter fraud we know goes on and has been uncovered in past elections, imagine the potential with the count in a popular vote.
As I recall years ago a woman was busted for voter fraud.She's voted something like four or five different times in different districts in the same election.

Something funny too from years ago. The Hilton heiress Paris Hilton jumped on the Rock The Vote bandwagon. An interviewer asked her if she was registered to vote, as it had been found out a different female celebrity, Cameron Diaz as I recall, was on the same bandwagon but hadn't registered. Paris answer in that mousy fake voice?
Oh yes, I'm registered in two states. :cautious

Good for you Paris! Good for you. Because once is just shirking that responsibility. :ahaha

TeeTee

Somewhere in Calfornia. Some democrat is printing absentee ballots. With every democrat name on each ballot. By the thousands. Packed in crates, to be loaded in back of cars, at the opportune time. To be "found" when appropriate. LOL. Pray for Godly strategy to thwart the enemies (satan) plans and resources. To break up the schemes of the devil and put shame on those align. Show the foolishness of thier agenda. In Jesus name. Amen.