California A.B. 2223 Infanticide up to 28 days old

Kelpe

https://www.californiafamily.org/ab2223/

I'm posting this for anyone that lives in California that can call their Reps or Senators. I couldn't find anything on here, so if I'm duplicating, I apologize.

Jack Hibbs of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills has been very outspoken about this bill in his services, his Telegram channel. They had over 3000 people show up to protest and speak against it last week (MSM said only a few hundred people showed up). I just felt like I should share it because even if we don't live in CA, we can pray it doesn't pass.

What kind of evil allows a baby to be killed up to 28 days after it is born? They are sick!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

I'm posting this for anyone that lives in California that can call their Reps or Senators. I couldn't find anything on here, so if I'm duplicating, I apologize.

Jack Hibbs of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills has been very outspoken about this bill in his services, his Telegram channel. They had over 3000 people show up to protest and speak against it last week (MSM said only a few hundred people showed up). I just felt like I should share it because even if we don't live in CA, we can pray it doesn't pass.

What kind of evil allows a baby to be killed up to 28 days after it is born? They are sick!
This is evil and very sick :puke . This is a human being and this is murdering a life tnat has been born, and it is conception in the womb we they commit abortion. I :pray this doesn't pass.

Last edited:

Idefix

"Neither the language of the bill, nor the lawmaker’s stated intent, supports the allegation that AB 2223 would decriminalize infanticide."

"According to an Assembly Judiciary Committee analysis of the bill, AB 2223 would not prevent authorities from being able to investigate the facts of a newborn child’s death, including whether the child was born alive, and when and how the child died. The bill would only prevent further criminal investigation of the parent in the event that the death was determined to have a pregnancy-related cause."

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article260528472.html#storylink=cpy

Read more:
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article260528472.html

cheeky200386

So even if the baby has been born, it is not yet a human. It is still a fetus that does not deserve life.
If this makes sense to anyone out there, please, please, please explain it to me.
This law makes murder legal.
It will never make sense because it's murder. Life begins at the moment of conception. There are even videos that show a light flash at the exact moment of conception under a microscope.

Jojo4124

CO n Maryland too

Jojo4124

So even if the baby has been born, it is not yet a human. It is still a fetus that does not deserve life.
If this makes sense to anyone out there, please, please, please explain it to me.
This law makes murder legal.
I think assisted suicide is being considered in some states.

With no regard for sanctity of life, they will target all they deem as "useless eaters" such as the elderly, infirm, handicapped, etc.

Satan hates life because God created it. Satan's minions have thrown off pretending to be moral. Its about satan collecting as many souls as possible. While I believe innocent babies go to heaven, others need the Church to get out into the harvesr field!

Wake up Church! Ppl are going to Hell and the Church in general is asleep. I pray God gives the Church passion for the lost like never before!!!

TimeWarpWife

These evil despicable people aren't saying this part out loud ~ the "law" is aimed mostly at babies who are born with disabilities. As the mother of a child who was born disabled, this makes me :explode Another thing is that newborn's only way of communicating something is wrong ~ they're hungry, need to be changed, etc. ~ is by crying and some babies cry a lot, so if new parents aren't getting enough sleep and/or are tired from taking care of it and they decide they don't want the baby then they can just murder it and get rid of it? This is evil on steroids. :furious

Kelpe

"Notwithstanding any other law a person shall not be subject to civil or criminal liability or penalty, or otherwise deprived of their rights, based on their actions or omissions with respect to their pregnancy or actual, potential, or alleged pregnancy outcome, including miscarriage, stillbirth, or abortion, or perinatal death."
They are supposedly going to clarify the language regarding perinatal death, which is defined up to 28 days old. And what about "alleged" pregnancy? Either you are or you are not. And if you are a drug addict and you let your baby die due to neglect, you need to be accountable and pay the penalty. We were discussing this last night with 2 of my sons (oldest 26, and youngest 19) and they were appalled! They hadn't heard of this AB 2223.
I brought up all the abandoned baby drop off's that are available in the bigger cities- make more of them available! Evil times we live in.