CA Pleads for Drivers to Stop Charging Electric Cars, Save Energy Right After Banning Gas Vehicles

TimeWarpWife

You can't make this insanity up. :doh Newsom just signed an executive order to increase CA's electricity supply because they're about to get a major heatwave in the triple digits. Mind you, this is right after he and the CA legislature decided to ban all gas vehicles by 2035. Because there's the very real possibility that this coming heatwave is going to lead to blackouts, the state is calling for consumer conservation between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. As of Feb. 2022, CA was reporting they had just over 1 million electric cars in the state, bragging they had more than any other state. PG&E just recently admitted that they don't have the ability to charge the multiple millions of electric cars that CA will have by 2035. They don't have the infrastructure right now to charge the electric cars and provide electricity to their consumers otherwise they wouldn't be planning for blackouts and saying to conserve electricity, which includes not charging electric cars. Yet again, Demonrats are not able to take a thought to its logical conclusion ~ which is: if you don't already have the infrastructure set up to support electric cars, you're not going to be able to charge those cars, so it's not a smart thing to ban gas vehicles. https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...lectricity-supply-state-braces-major-heatwave

greg64

Stupid or evilly shrewd? If the intent is really to greatly restrict both car ownership and mobility, (and forcing population back into cities governed by their ilk where people are more easily controlled) this is the way to go about it. Get people thinking it's a good thing to save the Earth and most will go along...

NewWine2020

You can't make this insanity up. :doh Newsom just signed an executive order to increase CA's electricity supply because they're about to get a major heatwave in the triple digits. Mind you, this is right after he and the CA legislature decided to ban all gas vehicles by 2035. Because there's the very real possibility that this coming heatwave is going to lead to blackouts, the state is calling for consumer conservation between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. As of Feb. 2022, CA was reporting they had just over 1 million electric cars in the state, bragging they had more than any other state. PG&E just recently admitted that they don't have the ability to charge the multiple millions of electric cars that CA will have by 2035. They don't have the infrastructure right now to charge the electric cars and provide electricity to their consumers otherwise they wouldn't be planning for blackouts and saying to conserve electricity, which includes not charging electric cars. Yet again, Demonrats are not able to take a thought to its logical conclusion ~ which is: if you don't already have the infrastructure set up to support electric cars, you're not going to be able to charge those cars, so it's not a smart thing to ban gas vehicles. https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...lectricity-supply-state-braces-major-heatwave

He's obviously "Punking" his constituents. Where is Ashton Kutcher hiding with the camera to record Cali citizens actions as the libs race to comply with big govt once again.?

I never understood why Libs/Dims/Progs use the slur "bootlicker" when addressing Conservatives in social media like Twitter and Reddit. It's so obviously the left that loves to be treated like dim witted children and ordered about by the "elites" they keep electing to do their thinking for them.

I really, really hope the rest of the nation is watching this dramedy and the results paly out in Commie-fornia, lest others think it sounds like good policy.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I really, really hope the rest of the nation is watching this dramedy and the results paly out in Commie-fornia, lest others think it sounds like good policy.

The lost will continue to buy the spin as we sink deeper into an abyss of our own making. I wonder if a day will come when born and bred Americans will sneak across the southern border in search of a better life.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Its down right disturbing
The decisions Washington's making
and now their rationing gas
till they get through taxing
all of your money
you cant by hay for your ass

But is guess its All Right
Just hop on your Donkey
and hope the cost of saddles don't rise

And I guess it's All Right
it'll end the pollution
now find a solution
for flies

..........Loggins & Messina

Problems have been around.....since forever.

God has been around longer. I think He has this well in hand.

Bethlehem57

Newsom …..Always puts the cart before the horse!

CA used to be my home and it was beautiful! The libs and unbelievers have ruined what I grew up in. And thank You Lord, for moving me away and for my salvation!

Nemophilist

He's obviously "Punking" his constituents. Where is Ashton Kutcher hiding with the camera to record Cali citizens actions as the libs race to comply with big govt once again.?

I never understood why Libs/Dims/Progs use the slur "bootlicker" when addressing Conservatives in social media like Twitter and Reddit. It's so obviously the left that loves to be treated like dim witted children and ordered about by the "elites" they keep electing to do their thinking for them.

Well said. It's hard to know whether to laugh or cry :eek:

Bethlehem57

The lost will continue to buy the spin as we sink deeper into an abyss of our own making. I wonder if a day will come when born and bred Americans will sneak across the southern border in search of a better life.
That’s something to ponder! DH and I were throwing ideas around about moving where less people are. Mexico, way down from the border May be the spot!

Back