BuzzardHut?

Amethyst

Angie ... †
I quit posting for several reasons. One being the conflict that some seem so easily to bring about. Not just here but at my church also.

I had too much conflict in my life. I believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God and the final authority.

This site was a escape from conflict in the world for me at one time. The more I visited the more I read I noticed more people becoming argumentative. Since I have strong beliefs in my faith, I would find myself being drawn into arguments. I don’t like arguing.
Curious why you quoted the post you did when replying?

Last edited:

Dave

I quit posting for several reasons. One being the conflict that some seem so easily to bring about. Not just here but at my church also.

I had too much conflict in my life. I believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God and the final authority.

This site was a escape from conflict in the world for me at one time. The more I visited the more I read I noticed more people becoming argumentative. Since I have strong beliefs in my faith, I would find myself being drawn into arguments. I don’t like arguing.
Welcome Back! I left as well over some heated stuff. Then came back having some mental problems and been mostly sticking to the prayer section.

Last edited: