BuzzardHut?

Amethyst

Angie ... †
I quit posting for several reasons. One being the conflict that some seem so easily to bring about. Not just here but at my church also.

I had too much conflict in my life. I believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God and the final authority.

This site was a escape from conflict in the world for me at one time. The more I visited the more I read I noticed more people becoming argumentative. Since I have strong beliefs in my faith, I would find myself being drawn into arguments. I don’t like arguing.
Curious why you quoted the post you did when replying?

Last edited:

Dave

I quit posting for several reasons. One being the conflict that some seem so easily to bring about. Not just here but at my church also.

I had too much conflict in my life. I believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God and the final authority.

This site was a escape from conflict in the world for me at one time. The more I visited the more I read I noticed more people becoming argumentative. Since I have strong beliefs in my faith, I would find myself being drawn into arguments. I don’t like arguing.
Welcome Back! I left as well over some heated stuff. Then came back having some mental problems and been mostly sticking to the prayer section.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I remember being in a few of those, here and on RR, especially with a name I wont use, but he is a younger pastor.
It was the never Trumpers that just wouldn't quit, at least on the RR site, where my focus was at the time since I was Modding there. It seemed like everyone you could categorize into that group just couldn't accept that anyone would vote for Trump. I wonder how many never Trumpers have changed their opinion of him, surely some, I hope.

Dave

It was the never Trumpers that just wouldn't quit, at least on the RR site, where my focus was at the time since I was Modding there. It seemed like everyone you could categorize into that group just couldn't accept that anyone would vote for Trump. I wonder how many never Trumpers have changed their opinion of him, surely some, I hope.
Back when Trump was running, I had my suspensions and doubts about him. I remember seeing a tv ad that he backed Bill Clinton for President once and they attended his wedding. I was thinking at the time he was in it just to help Hilary to become President and would either drop out like Ross Perot did or do something to damage himself at the very end to help insure her a win. I said this once on Rapture Ready and got jumped on hard. I am glad he won though and he did not turn out to be what I thought he would be. I don't put nothing past the Clinton family.