BuzzardHut?

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
What happened to BuzzardHut? (sorry about the space in the title)

Is the screen name a reference to something related to missionary work?

Eric Nicholas

I talked to him months ago and he is having trouble with his M.S. That and personal things have got him down. Please pray for him. I tried to get him to post again on here but I think he is busy with his personal things. :pray
I got this from an earlier thread here. I'd imagine the "M.S." part of this refers to multiple sclerosis. I too get curious about the ones that no longer post, as I have a heart for them.

3 Nails 4 Given

I got this from an earlier thread here. I'd imagine the "M.S." part of this refers to multiple sclerosis. I too get curious about the ones that no longer post, as I have a heart for them.
I quit posting for several reasons. One being the conflict that some seem so easily to bring about. Not just here but at my church also.

I had too much conflict in my life. I believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God and the final authority.

This site was a escape from conflict in the world for me at one time. The more I visited the more I read I noticed more people becoming argumentative. Since I have strong beliefs in my faith, I would find myself being drawn into arguments. I don’t like arguing.

Andy C

I quit posting for several reasons. One being the conflict that some seem so easily to bring about. Not just here but at my church also.

I had too much conflict in my life. I believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God and the final authority.

This site was a escape from conflict in the world for me at one time. The more I visited the more I read I noticed more people becoming argumentative. Since I have strong beliefs in my faith, I would find myself being drawn into arguments. I don’t like arguing.
This shows to be your first post????

is this you Buzzard Hut?