Buttigieg Fakes Green Lifestyle

Rocky R.

https://trendingpolitics.com/expose...d-rides-a-block-to-work/?utm_source=economics

As if you needed another reminder that these green lifestyles are a joke and that politicians lie all the time! Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has his security detail drive him in a gas-guzzling Suburban and drop him two blocks away from work so he can pull out the bicycle and arrive at his office riding them for the cameras! This politician's been caught, and I wonder how many others fake this sort of thing. It's probably every one of them that touts climate change and the Green New Deal.

ChildofLight

They all fake that sort of thing; just look at their lifestyle. The only ones truly living that lifestyle are in the poorest regions of the world.
The native Americans lived a green lifestyle, but no one would want to live like that today. Some may think they can but not in today’s world.

Rocky R.

Honestly, I have nothing against riding bicycles. I actually like them a lot. But I drive cars because I have a family, it's easier, and a bike is 90% more likely to be stolen. I've owned around five bikes my whole life and they've all been stolen. I have one in the garage that's seen minimal use; as I've gotten older and heavier sitting on a bike seat actually hurts, so if I want to ride it for long periods like I did when I was a kid I'll have to modify it a little -- maybe a suspension spring under the seat, get fat tires, etc.

What I am against is deception, and it makes me angry to see leaders say one thing then do another. It seems as if they're only bound by and obey just one law -- do what thou wilt.

Rocky R.

They all fake that sort of thing; just look at their lifestyle. The only ones truly living that lifestyle are in the poorest regions of the world.
The native Americans lived a green lifestyle, but no one would want to live like that today. Some may think they can but not in today’s world.
That's right. In order to live a truly green lifestyle, you'd have to go back to living in a stone culture -- little metal, no glass, no fun toys. Just a blanket, a basket, a bowl, and a stick. Maybe that's the thing they want to impose on everyone while they cruise around in their private jets and ferraris.