‘Brownies’ Girl Scouts Change Name to Stop Racism

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
‘Brownies’ Girl Scouts Change Name to Stop Racism
“The previous name caused harm and was a barrier to belonging for racialized girls”
By Daniel Greenfield

Anti-racists are the most racist people around and can put a racist spin on anything.

The culture war, after claiming Confederate generals and Indian team mascots moved on to ban everything from the term ‘field work’ to the Brownies. At least in Canada.

Brownies in Canada will be known as “Embers” from now on after the old name was deemed too racially divisive.

The group said in November that the old name had caused “harm” to some minority members, and kept girls from joining.

In a statement on its website, the GGC said the new name will help to create “a more inclusive space where all girls in Canada can feel welcome and proud to belong in Girl Guides”.

This is what happens when there’s a “racial reckoning” and then organizations bring in people to teach them how to be ‘anti-racist’ and to justify their paycheck, they change a bunch of things.

Girl Guides of Canada said they decided to change the name of their branch in November after current and former members claimed the previous name caused harm and was a barrier to belonging for racialized girls and women.

The name ‘brownies’ refers to the mythological fairy creatures in Scottish lore who help out around the house. Some wokes ought to tell them that they should change their name because it’s racist.

https://www.raptureforums.com/politics-culture-wars/brownies-girl-scouts-change-name-to-stop-racism/

jab777

How come the ”White” House hasn’t been labeled as racist yet?

Or, Betty White. What a racist. She probably had ties to the KKK.

I mean, there can be no end to this loony tunes nonsense….
The White House prior to Theodore Roosevelt was known as the Executive Mansion. Perhaps they will go back to that or simply leave at the President’s Residence. Can these loons get any sillier? As I ask that question I realize the answer is yes.

lismore

Deception :diablo is running amuck in these end times. It :bible shall wax worse and worse deceiving and being deceived.:diablo
Yes. The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it, the darker it gets the more our lights will shine. On a dark night even a small light can be seen for miles. God Bless :)

Dragontiger777

Since the Girl Scout selling the cookies. They are allowed to LGBT, or Transtation (change gentle) that make me stop buy their cookies no more. I am not support their permit that against Believe.

You know that the Deaf woman name "Juliette Gordon Lowe". Anyway sorry I love their cookies however there policy changed therefore I stop supporting. Sorry

Kerbluey

Since the Girl Scout selling the cookies. They are allowed to LGBT, or Transtation (change gentle) that make me stop buy their cookies no more. I am not support their permit that against Believe.

You know that the Deaf woman name "Juliette Gordon Lowe". Anyway sorry I love their cookies however there policy changed therefore I stop supporting. Sorry

I don’t know about where you live, but here in the U.S. the dollar stores carry cookies that in my opinion are copycats as Girlscout cookies. They’re VERY good!

Back