Britain's King Charles diagnosed with cancer - Buckingham Palace

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Britain's King Charles diagnosed with cancer - Buckingham Palace
Charles spent three nights in hospital last month where he underwent a corrective procedure for an enlarged prostate.
By REUTERS

Britain's King Charles has been diagnosed with a form of cancer and will postpone public-facing duties, Buckingham Palace said in a statement on Monday. Charles, 75, who became king in September 2022 following the death of his mother Queen Elizabeth, is "wholly positive" about his treatment and looks forward to returning to full public duty as soon as possible, the palace said.

Charles spent three nights in hospital last month where he underwent a corrective procedure for an enlarged prostate. The palace said a separate issue of concern had been spotted during the hospital visit, but did not given any further details on the nature of the cancer.

more.......... https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-785299

lamborgini

This is crazy to me - why he’s being so transparent when he can literally be treated quietly. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders what his agenda is in sharing this information.

Also, did anyone see that his coin was just released and it is a major change from prior coins? He’s also pictured with a dragon.. so there’s that.

jab777

This is crazy to me - why he’s being so transparent when he can literally be treated quietly. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders what his agenda is in sharing this information.

Also, did anyone see that his coin was just released and it is a major change from prior coins? He’s also pictured with a dragon.. so there’s that.
Apparently, he made it public in order to head off speculation as to why he can’t carry out his regular public schedule. He didn’t say what sort of cancer it is or where it’s located in his body. He also hasn’t announced his prognosis. He apparently from reports very healthy for his age (75). Since he’s been advised by his doctors not to engage in “public facing activities” that might indicate that the cancer and the treatments are going to take toll on him. He won’t be doing public appearances which means Prince William, Princess Kate(when she’s back on her feet from surgery), Princess Anne, Prince Edward and Princess Sophie will be taking up the slack. Queen Camilla will also help take up the slack. I haven’t seen the coin but a dragon on it doesn’t give one a warm and fuzzy feeling. He needs to get saved while he can and stay far away from the WEF which he supports.

maryrae

I pray for the King. He may be a highly priviledged person, used to all the material things that the position grants him, but he still is a human being, with a body that wears out and gets sick, and a soul that needs to accepts Christ's sacrifice made on his behalf.
I am hoping that the rifts in his family have helped him to see that things need to be done differently. Seeing Prince Harry arrive at the king's London residence gives me hope that God can and does use any means possible to mend families, even royal ones.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Apparently, he made it public in order to head off speculation as to why he can’t carry out his regular public schedule. He didn’t say what sort of cancer it is or where it’s located in his body. He also hasn’t announced his prognosis. He apparently from reports very healthy for his age (75). Since he’s been advised by his doctors not to engage in “public facing activities” that might indicate that the cancer and the treatments are going to take toll on him. He won’t be doing public appearances which means Prince William, Princess Kate(when she’s back on her feet from surgery), Princess Anne, Prince Edward and Princess Sophie will be taking up the slack. Queen Camilla will also help take up the slack. I haven’t seen the coin but a dragon on it doesn’t give one a warm and fuzzy feeling. He needs to get saved while he can and stay far away from the WEF which he supports.
Yeah the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Prince William is also meant to be a big globalist as well

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
They said that he had an enlarged prostate issue. And then they found the other thing. So, it might be related somewhere along the line. They have not said specifically.

Although I am seeing some news sites starting to post "what you need to know about prostate cancer" articles and mentioning Charles. Som maybe it was something else they thought and then found the prostate cancer if that is what it is. I don't know. :idunno

I think they will tell more down the road. A lot of people were criticizing Charles for not stepping out of the way and letting William take over, so maybe he disclosed so that those voices wouldn't rise again when he stopped his public appearances due to treatment. I don't know. :idunno

jab777

I pray for the King. He may be a highly priviledged person, used to all the material things that the position grants him, but he still is a human being, with a body that wears out and gets sick, and a soul that needs to accepts Christ's sacrifice made on his behalf.
I am hoping that the rifts in his family have helped him to see that things need to be done differently. Seeing Prince Harry arrive at the king's London residence gives me hope that God can and does use any means possible to mend families, even royal ones.
I hope they can all reconcile while there’s time. I heard on the news that Harry met with his father for less than 30 minutes before the King and the Queen headed out to helicopter to Sandringham. I think it’s going to be tough for all parties to reconcile after all the uproar and bad feelings among them. I heard it suggested that if Harry keeps what he and his dad spoke about to himself and doesn’t blab it to the press that would help to build trust. His largest battle is going to be establishing trust with his brother. It’s a sad situation. I pray they all come to a reconciliation and come to know the Lord.

iwouldbewithyouificould

I hope they can all reconcile while there’s time. I heard on the news that Harry met with his father for less than 30 minutes before the King and the Queen headed out to helicopter to Sandringham. I think it’s going to be tough for all parties to reconcile after all the uproar and bad feelings among them. I heard it suggested that if Harry keeps what he and his dad spoke about to himself and doesn’t blab it to the press that would help to build trust. His largest battle is going to be establishing trust with his brother. It’s a sad situation. I pray they all come to a reconciliation and come to know the Lord.
I'm betting Harry's wife is going to nag him to death about what was said between her husband and his father so she could make some money off it.

iwouldbewithyouificould

Funny you say that since he hinted in a past speech at COP26 in Glasgow, Scotland that he knows someone who ought to have "trillions at his disposal". Who is "his"?

jab777

I'm betting Harry's wife is going to nag him to death about what was said between her husband and his father so she could make some money off it.
No doubt. However, it was more likely a perfunctory and brief conversation given that King Charles was itching to head to Sandringham. Probably nothing was said that would be a money maker.

lamborgini

Kate is still out - and now Queen Camilla is stepping back. Keep your eyes on this folks. When the powers that be start backing away, there’s a reason.

Back