Britain is in a currency crisis

Reason & Hope

I agree with you there.

The cruise was great, we enjoyed the beauty of Alaska once again, and honestly it takes the breath away. The magnificent scale of everything. I live in a mountainous province with plenty of scenery but the wide vistas of Glacier Bay are amazing. Always leaves me praising God for the glories He put into His creation. Saw humpback whales, killer whales, dolphins, sea lions, seals, sea otters, eagles and bears plus numerous other fun stuff.

Got to see Anchorage, Kodiak and Valdez for the very first time. Love them.

Anchorage I was too tired to go ashore so I just looked at the mountain ranges surrounding it, and we watched all the planes taking off and landing including an AWAC plane with that lovely weird disc on top. George loves planes so he and I enjoyed that one especially.
The cruise sounds great. My mom went on an Alaskan cruise a few years ago but complained that the scenery was too much like what she sees in B.C. She much preferred the Hawaii cruise she took this year.

Personally, I love seeing the mountains and water I have the privilege of seeing every day, even those days when they're shrouded in fog. The sights of Alaska as you describe them are more appealing to me than resort beaches.