Brief History of the Future

RandallB

My nephew is majoring in history at the Air Force Academy. He had some questions while home on summer leave a few weeks ago. I put the paper below together for him from stuff gathered from you'all, et al. What you'all think?

Been thinkin that maybe Is 17 doesn't quite belong in Ps 83 nations.... Might need to modify...

Image14.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image16.jpg

Image17.jpg

Image18.jpg

Image19.jpg

Image20.jpg

Image21.jpg

Image22.jpg

readytogo

I don't know if Is. 17 is part of the Psalm 83 prophecy either. I kind of suspect that it will happen either to begin the defeat of the Psalm 83 nations or that the sudden destruction of Damascus will bring the Psalm 83 battle to a halt. (I'm kind of leaning toward the 2nd option, JMHO.)

RandallB

I am think'n that it might be a good time to send this paper (OP) out to my extended family. Anybody got any corrections before I do?

Thx.

Kenny64

I would respond with some advice to purchase the "Psalm 83 Book and 3 CD video by Bill Salus. I did, this book and CD set is
very enlightening to say the least. Too much to go thru here. One reason for this "war" is the hatred that started from
the descendents of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Esau and Ishmael are the fathers of the Arab country's and therefore Islamic.

http://www.prophecydepot.net/2012/psalm-83-the-missing-prophecy-revealed-bills-new-book/

Esau’s descendants brought God’s curse upon themselves. Genesis 27:29 tells Israel, “May nations serve you and peoples bow down to you. Be lord over your brothers, and may the sons of your mother bow down to you. May those who curse you be cursed and those who bless you be blessed.”

Read more: Why did God love Jacob and hate Esau (Malachi 1:3; Romans 9:13)?

RandallB

RandallB.
More information found here. http://www.raptureforums.com/forum/...-god%92s-victory-over-israel%92s-enemies.html

Asaph a seer/prophet. 2 Chronicles 29:30
Asaph a priest 1 Chronicles 16:4,5,6

Sorry Kenny but I do not buy into Dr. F. Kenton Beshore's timeline or theories at all.

He mixes Ps 83 into the Ezek 38 campaigns where they clearly do not fit. The nations involved in each are clearly delineated in scripture. He seems to ignore that fact.

Also he does not deal with the facts that "living securely" (betach) is a prereq for Ezek 38. Something drastic has to happen to those surrounding nations. Ezek 28 - Ps 83 deal with the situation. There may be a better solution from scripture but I have not found it yet. The road we cannot take is to ignore the entire counsel of these passages. All the facts that they present must be dealt with and not ignored.

Also these are clearly the Lord's judgments. Therefore NONE of them can fall on the Bride. Evacuation of the area or Rapture seem to be the only 2 possible solutions. Dr. F. Kenton Beshore also does not deal with that fact.

REKG

Hey Bro, that is a very good article and I would like to just copied it to pass around at work, that is if you don't mind. Also above Kenny64 mention Bill S. he is very good in his book "Isralestine", it's worth the price good research material. That is besides the Bible of course. Dr. Fruchtenbaum's book the "Footsteps of the Messiah", is a very excellent read and also good research material. Anyway Bro good job.:hyper:

RandallB

Hey Bro, that is a very good article and I would like to just copied it to pass around at work, that is if you don't mind. Also above Kenny64 mention Bill S. he is very good in his book "Isralestine", it's worth the price good research material. That is besides the Bible of course. Dr. Fruchtenbaum's book the "Footsteps of the Messiah", is a very excellent read and also good research material. Anyway Bro good job.:hyper:

Not a problem as far as my stuff. Plz get permission from Tracking Bible Prophecy: Discovering Future World Events Through Scripture for the graphics that I ripped off from them. They have since granted me permission for my family and forum people.

PM me if you want a link to a pdf copy.

I have read a lot of Bill S. articles and I do have a copy of Isralestine. Even though I am their favorite uncle, I don't think I could get them to read much more than 3 pages. So I have to keep it as short as I can... I will offer to let them read his book if they get that far.

RandallB

I have updated this paper a bit - it expanded past my 3 page goal.

Given it to a few people that were a bit confused as to how everything fit together. Seemed to help. Although they wanted to go check out a few things scripturally...

So here is the updated version.
Let me know if you'all see anything that needs changing.

BHF-01.jpg

BHF-02.jpg

BHF-03.jpg

BHF-04.jpg

BHF-05.jpg

BHF-06.jpg

BHF-07.jpg

BHF-08.jpg