Breaking:Trump Gets the Most Meaningful Endorsement Yet

are you ready

Many high-profile and political figures have endorsed Donald Trump 2024-re-election for the White House.This list includes at least two governors,11 senators,and 51 house members also a long endless list of political commentators and analysts.

But one of most meaningful endorsements is from Trent Conaway the mayor of East Palestine, Ohio where Trump brought in package bottle water,Donald Trump,Jr. Has brought the Mayor on stage at the packed Lincoln Day dinner in Columbiana Ohio. A town that Biden had promised to visit but didn't,but sent the Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigiet instead.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2023/04/686675/

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Many high-profile and political figures have endorsed Donald Trump 2024-re-election for the White House.This list includes at least two governors,11 senators,and 51 house members also a long endless list of political commentators and analysts.

But one of most meaningful endorsements is from Trent Conaway the mayor of East Palestine,Ohio where Trump brought in package bottle water,Donald Trump,Jr Has brought the Mayor on stage at the packed Lincoln Day dinner in Columbiana Ohio.A town that Biden had promised to visit but didn't,but sented the Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigiet instead.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2023/04/686675/
This man appreciated that our previous President cared enough to come visit with water to help which is more than we can say for our current president.

marcie123

Marcia
Why couldn’t he have visited these places where so much was needed after so much hurt and loss. The least he could have done was to show up at one of them but no, he had to go to Ireland. I’m sorry. Maybe I should have not posted this but it just makes me so sad.

Carl

Why couldn’t he have visited these places where so much was needed after so much hurt and loss. The least he could have done was to show up at one of them but no, he had to go to Ireland. I’m sorry. Maybe I should have not posted this but it just makes me so sad.
Because Biden and his handlers do not care what happens to USA unless it costs him money personally. He is working on giving the country away to highest bidder.

jab777

That sounds like Biden he is hateful about Trump and MAGA people or Ultra MAGA.
Biden despises Trump and anybody who backs him. Remember that Nazi like speech in Philadelphia last year where he ranted and raved about MAGA supporters? That pretty much set out his views on patriotic citizens. He has no use for anyone who respects traditional American values or is a person of faith. He didn’t give 2 hoots in hades what happened to the people of East Palestine. I’m also weary of his mouthpieces lying about everything. Anybody with eyes and common sense can see what’s really going on. That so- called press secretary and the head of DHS are the worst of the lot but they are all horrible. Consider this: if Trump hadn’t won in 2016 and put a crimp in Obama’s plan to fundamentally change our country no one would be trying to jail, denigrate or “punish” Trump. That’s the root of this massive and irrational Trump hatred. It also enrages the lefties that Trump turned out to be an effective president.

Back