BREAKING: Police in Colorado Respond to an Active Shooter at a Grocery Store

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
As soon as I heard of this I wondered if he was a Muslim. And I fear that more of this is coming due to unchecked immigration from Islamic countries.

Share The Gospel, even if the motivation is "only" self defense :lol

Everyone deserves to hear The Gospel, too :smile

ALL SOULS MATTER :biggrin

Ghoti Ichthus

In reference to this and the spa shootings in GA the other day, one of my friends kids said, "Well, I guess things are getting back to normal." THAT is sickening, but this generation of kids growing up really has grown up with mass shootings every so often. SICKENING.

I watched them arrest the shooter yesterday and one of my first thought was, "Oh, he's got a bald spot." Like somehow that makes its better if the guy is old. Today, they announced the shooter was a 21 year old. And yes, that somehow makes its worse to me.

Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!!

GRAY LIVES MATTER

I think it would be worse if the shooter was an "older" person, because he or she *should* know better, even if *only* from life experience.

It's terrible that "older" people have to be so afraid to leave home because of the possibility of a mass shooting. As if the careless young whipper-snappers and vile predators weren't enough :cry

It's sad that there is no respect for elders anymore :cry and everything is kid/youth-centric, including church (which is supposed to be God-centric)

Ghoti Ichthus

Thanks! He looked about 50. I was surprised they brought him out so quickly. It sounds like the officer was a brother. He saved a lot of lives by engaging the shooter so quickly. His poor wife and 7 kids.

Law enforcement is trained and charged with saving lives, regardless of personal cost. It is a sacred duty and honor. The oath never expires, the check is always good . . . sheepdogs guarding the flocks of sheep from the ravening wolves.

May God grant His family, friends, and brother/sister officers His perfect peace.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

alisani

Law enforcement is trained and charged with saving lives, regardless of personal cost. It is a sacred duty and honor. The oath never expires, the check is always good . . . sheepdogs guarding the flocks of sheep from the ravening wolves.

May God grant His family, friends, and brother/sister officers His perfect peace.

:pray :pray :amen :amen
I'm going to share that with my uncle and cousin, both LE. My uncle has been retired for some years now, he's almost 80, but his attitude is the same and it's what you've written above. Our LE need and deserve to know how much we value them today.