Breaking News this morning about Jeffrey Epstein

GotGrace

Jeffrey Epstein found injured in cell. One website says injuries on neck. Possible suicide. Might be an attempt to get moved. I’m sure the place is nothing like staying in one of his multi million dollar mansions.

I can’t help but think about that you reap what you sow, more than you sow and later than you sow.

madcat

This is the first attempt. I wonder how many more (so called) attempted suicides he face.
Probably until the Clintons succeed ????? They seem to have a lot of ties to people that have been “suicided” —————-from behind. I would imagine the ones with the most to lose by being exposed, are anxious to extinguish the threat.
Then add in the other very high profile alleged pervs, and I would think it’s time to put Mr. Lolita under 24 hr. guard in an undisclosed place.

:mad::mad::mafia:mafia

depserv

Considering his clientele, which as some here pointed out includes the Arkansas mafia boss Bill Clinton, he should be in some kind of serious witness protection. Not that I care what happens to him, but I do want all the information he has to be made known.

This particular thing though seems likely to be self-induced, since the kind of assassin likely to be sent after him is not likely to fail.

I think this pedo ring is probably a much bigger thing than what we are seeing. High level politicians and others in influential positions probably caught on film with underage prostitutes could give a lot of power to whoever has control of the films. Or if not films, some kind of proof. DC is known for its lavish parties, and those parties do extend to other cities. And the parties are all about political influence. So a big time pedo pimp probably knows a lot. And I want everything he knows made public.

I have to admit that I have not followed this story closely enough to know if the word pedo that is being commonly used in reference to this guy and his clients is accurate. By definition, a pedophile is attracted to literal children, meaning they have not yet gone through puberty. A prostitute being under legal age does not necessarily make the client a pedophile, since there is a span of years between puberty and age of consent. None of this exonerates anyone involved in this; I just mention it in the name of accuracy.

madcat

LOOK'S LIKE THE HILLBILLY MAFIA IS TRYING TO TAKE ANOTHER LIFE! THEY BETTER HIDE HIM GOOD OR THEY WILL NOT FAIL NEXT TIME! THEY OFFER MILLIONS OF DOLLARS SOMEONE WILL REALLY TRY TO COLLECT THAT! I PRAY THE GOOD LORD PROTECT'S HIM.
Billy, I’ll be you could write a book with memories of dear old slick Willie and his partner in crime from the Paula Jones years. Not to mention Jennifer Flowers, Juanita Broderick, White Water, and it just goes on and on today, just higher profile and their “laundry list” just gets longer and longer. I guess they decided to support undertakers as a hobby. I know for a fact that Jennifer Flowers feared for her life during those years.
Did it make the news back then, when Bill paid Hillary’s tuition to “Witch school”? I’m sure she graduated with honors.