Breaking News "Happy New Year RF!"

alisani

alisani, Were you on RR and if so what was your avatar name.?I don't remember seeing alisani name on there? I recognize people on RF because they used the same name on RR. I was an active member there from 2009-2013 which is when I became active on RF. The reason I switched here is because I was seeing better topics, and interaction with the people. I also liked being able to give likes get likes, and a record of your post count.
I was but I was only a lurker for the most part. I joined rr in 2007, but I cannot remember my avatar name. I remember people from there that didn't migrate to RF, like Icebear. I still don't know what happened to most of them. Someone told me that Isong passed, but I don't remember what happened to some of the other folks.

HisGloryIsPrecious

Spent NYE at home watching TV with mom, my lost boyfriend and a glass of Merlot. The Rangers beat the Lightning yeah, whatever. If only he would be as excited about Jesus as he would about hockey. sigh There are so many lost people in my life, I feel like an alien in my own world. One thing interesting, the world keeps changing, but all my New Year's Eves seem to be the same, but as the clock turns, we get so much closer as the world becomes more chaotic. May all of of your New Year's be fuzzy and peaceful as we hold onto Him.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I was but I was only a lurker for the most part. I joined rr in 2007, but I cannot remember my avatar name. I remember people from there that didn't migrate to RF, like Icebear. I still don't know what happened to most of them. Someone told me that Isong passed, but I don't remember what happened to some of the other folks.
I didn't hear that Isong passed and I hope that is a mistake. I did hear she was sick some kind of cancer. She used to email me on RR we had conversations. I definitely remember Icebear, and another person missing on here is Misty. alisani, were you on RR any time between 2009-2013, and do you remember me from there?

alisani

I didn't hear that Isong passed and I hope that is a mistake. I did hear she was sick some kind of cancer. She used to email me on RR we had conversations. I definitely remember Icebear, and another person missing on here is Misty. alisani, were you on RR any time between 2009-2013, and do you remember me from there?
I can't remember who told me that. I thought it was from the cancer. Maybe TT or another of the "old guard" will know.

And I'm worried about Misty too. When I got sick, I thought there was talk about getting her hubby back on RF. And now she's been gone for a bit.

I do remember you! :bighugI was on there for a few years and then, things started changing. I won't go into details but anyone from rr probably knows what I'm talking about. So I left and there was a gap of a few years before I found RF, buzzard's baby! lol I was still a lurker when I joined here in 2015. But my big mouth got the better of me! :biggrin2

lightofmylife

I can't remember who told me that. I thought it was from the cancer. Maybe TT or another of the "old guard" will know.

And I'm worried about Misty too. When I got sick, I thought there was talk about getting her hubby back on RF. And now she's been gone for a bit.

I do remember you! :bighugI was on there for a few years and then, things started changing. I won't go into details but anyone from rr probably knows what I'm talking about. So I left and there was a gap of a few years before I found RF, buzzard's baby! lol I was still a lurker when I joined here in 2015. But my big mouth got the better of me! :biggrin2
We are going down memory ;) lane between RR and RF. Do you remember LittleBug I heard she passed away?

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Sorry to hear that about LittleBug. She was an amazing prayer warrior - praying for everyone's needs all day, every day. I definitely remember her
I am thinking someone on here told me that she passed away on a former thread. I am thinking her real name was Cindy. Besides, iSong who can name some female mods from RR. alisani, don't recall details or even if I was told cause of death.

Lovin Jesus

Umbrella Girl is also mia. Along with Cavalier, Bron. Moonlight is only popping on for prayer requests, no updates. I was hoping lil sis Musician would at least check in. There are some others missing, I looked for them when I got back. It's a worrisome thing, especially when we are all emotionally invested in one another and know what adversity each is facing.
I think I saw that Umbrella girl posted recently.

Lovin Jesus

I heard from them Christmas day. Misty and hubby are fine

pixelpusher

Icebear had the coolest "Rapture Practice" avatar with the little critter jumping up and down.

pixelpusher

Im trying to remember the name of the mod they would call out on RR to "disappear threads". It was some kind of creature like Godzilla maybe, "eater of worlds", but with a penchant for chocolate. I think it may be been an alternate identity for Kliska the Scribbler Mod, but could be wrong.