Breaking News "Happy New Year RF!"

seated with Christ

I pray that this new year that the Church, the called ones, will truly love one another as Christ has loved us.

Father, I ask that you would root us, ground us and establish us in your Word. Cause us to be balanced more rounded Saints and that we come to an end of ourselves that Christ may live and manifest his glorious life through us, “nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me.

Andy C

We had an exciting night. o_OMy wife was not feeling good, so she was asleep by 8pm, my dog was asleep shortly after, and me, I made it until 9pm. Its just another night to me. I will save the real celebrations for when we are called home.

Not counting my teen years, I can only recall 2 times I actually went out on New Years Eve to celebrate. That was the one night each year this crazy one let all the other crazy ones go even crazier.

madcat

After a “solo” celebration with the last of the Eggnog ice cream, (DH watching sports), I re-read Psalm 2, and am praying for God to deliver justice, and reveal evil, in hopes that many will listen to truth and turn to Jesus before it’s too late.
For those attuned to prophecy, IT’S ALMOST SHOWTIME!!!!!!!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
We spent our New Year's Eve on RF which was fun, and it was going on 2 before we went to bed. At midnight we opened our front door rang bells , and said Happy New Year! Adding to people who haven't seen in awhile anyone know about Patiently and Judy4Jesus? Has anyone on RF passed away that I don't know about also?

alisani

We spent our New Year's Eve on RF which was fun, and it was going on 2 before we went to bed. At midnight we opened our front door rang bells , and said Happy New Year! Adding to people who haven't seen in awhile anyone know about Patiently and Judy4Jesus? Has anyone on RF passed away that I don't know about also?
Umbrella Girl is also mia. Along with Cavalier, Bron. Moonlight is only popping on for prayer requests, no updates. I was hoping lil sis Musician would at least check in. There are some others missing, I looked for them when I got back. It's a worrisome thing, especially when we are all emotionally invested in one another and know what adversity each is facing.

lightofmylife

Umbrella Girl is also mia. Along with Cavalier, Bron. Moonlight is only popping on for prayer requests, no updates. I was hoping lil sis Musician would at least check in. There are some others missing, I looked for them when I got back. It's a worrisome thing, especially when we are all emotionally invested in one another and know what adversity each is facing.
I am thinking I saw Umbrella Girl within the last 2 weeks. I haven't seen Mish and Ovicula lately either. I also knew them from RR.

lightofmylife

alisani, Were you on RR and if so what was your avatar name.?I don't remember seeing alisani name on there? I recognize people on RF because they used the same name on RR. I was an active member there from 2009-2013 which is when I became active on RF. The reason I switched here is because I was seeing better topics, and interaction with the people. I also liked being able to give likes get likes, and a record of your post count. SidneySpider comes to read because she was on here last night. I have noticed SonSeeker not on here lately. I hope he hasn't dropped fellowship with us.