Breaking News "Happy New Year RF!"

Jonathan

Happy New Year RF. May God grant you peace and love in this New Year.
God bless you all
Brother Albert
I think I getting old...er. Not wiser, not more experienced, not more intelligent... just old. Because, apparently, some kind of ball will drop in NYC and I have zero interest in seeing it. And my lack of enthusiasm has nothing to do with politics, world view, etc.

I just don't really care tonight.

For those who ARE in the mood, enjoy yourself, maybe crack open a bottle of champaign, and have a good time. Hopefully you will be with friends and family.

Despite my personal inability to get into the spirit, I wish all of my brothers and sisters a VERY happy new year. I think that after two years of Covid (and most likely another year or two of that same), we all deserve a party of some sorts.

God Bless everyone here.

Lovin Jesus

It is amazing how this thread started in the beginning of this year January 2021, and now we are at the very end of this year December 2021. Wishing all my RF family many blessings in the New Year so Happy New Year 2022! :bighug
I opened the thread and I started balling my eyes out. So many have gone but not forgotten. Yes, it's hard to believe that we are here on December 31, 2021 and we survived the year. This was the year that I quoted two verses more than ever in my life as a believer.

"Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20
"When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
Luke 21:28

Praying to see the appearing of our Lord Jesus soon!
Happy New Years Eve!

cheeky200386

I opened the thread and I started balling my eyes out. So many have gone but not forgotten. Yes, it's hard to believe that we are here on December 31, 2021 and we survived the year. This was the year that I quoted two verses more than ever in my life as a believer.

"Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20
"When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
Luke 21:28

Praying to see the appearing of our Lord Jesus soon!
Happy New Years Eve!
:bighug

cheeky200386

Happy New Year RF Family!! What a blessing to have each other on here. I pray the Lord continues to comfort and guide us as we go in to this new year. I love all of you on here. Thank you so much for all the prayers and words of wisdom through so many difficult times this year.

God is good and is on the Throne!! Here is to another year fighting the good fight for Jesus Christ.