Breaking: Netanyahu Announces Annexation of Jordan Valley

Shonsu

Borg # 8675309
The temple that is the 3rd temple is the tribulation temple. The temple that is the 4th Temple in Ezekiel 40-48 is the Millennial temple and it is built by the Messiah.

Zechariah 6:12–13 (NKJV)

12 Then speak to him, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, saying:
“Behold, the Man whose name is the BRANCH!
From His place He shall branch out,
And He shall build the temple of the Lord;
13 Yes, He shall build the temple of the Lord.
He shall bear the glory,
And shall sit and rule on His throne;
So He shall be a priest on His throne,
And the counsel of peace shall be between them both.” ’

Remember that at the close of the Tribulation a great earthquake occurs and the whole topography of the land is changed. The trib temple defiled by AC will not last. Isaiah, Zechariah and Micah (and others) all give a great picture of the end result, while Ezekiel gives the particulars:

Jerusalem will be raised far above all the land surrounding it and it referred to as Mt Zion.
Isa 2:1-3
The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. (2) Now it shall come to pass in the latter days That the mountain of the LORD's house Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And all nations shall flow to it. (3) Many people shall come and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths." For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Zechariah adds:
Zech 14:4-10 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives [Second Coming], Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Half of the mountain shall move toward the north And half of it toward the south. (5) Then you shall flee through My mountain valley, For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal. Yes, you shall flee As you fled from the earthquake In the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Thus the LORD my God will come, And all the saints with You. (6) It shall come to pass in that day That there will be no light; The lights will diminish. (7) It shall be one day Which is known to the LORD Neither day nor night. But at evening time it shall happen That it will be light.

Effects of the Topographical changes:
(8) And in that day it shall be— That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem, Half of them toward the eastern sea And half of them toward the western sea; In both summer and winter it shall occur. (9) And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be "The LORD is one," And His name one. (10) All the land shall be turned into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited in her place from Benjamin's Gate to the place of the First Gate and the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king's winepresses.

Not only that but the Millenial Temple along with the Millenial Jerusalem will be huge along with the new mountain, which will be huge as well. There is no place in Israel right now that it would fit.

Praying

I agree with the temple mount. I saw this article regarding the invitation of 70 nations on September 25th to witness the renewal of Noah's covenant of animal sacrifices at the Mount of Olives.

The next few weeks are going to be very interesting with the Israeli elections, the release of the Trump peace plan, this renewed animal sacrifice along with the feast of trumpets soon...
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/136435/nations-invited-animal-sacrifice-mount-of-olives-renewing-noahs-covenant/
Wow. Just....WOW.. I had not heard this was actually scheduled to happen. I am so humbled by this. Bible prophecy is coming to life before our eyes, and we are witnessing this! Come Lord Jesus!!!!!!

katt

Because of the seven years of burning weapons for fuel..I believe the Gog/Magog war is long before the rapture..these are my reasons:
1. When Jesus comes back..there will be perfection..no need to continue burning weapons.
2. Mid-Trib..the AC defiles the Temple..The AC would stop the burning of weapons..however, Israel will get its seven years..or the prophecy wouldn't say it does..
3. If said war happens 3 1/2 years before Mid-Trib..we would know the exact date of the rapture..and we are not supposed to know that..
So..I am believing the Gog/Magog war is fought long before the rapture..

Batfan7

Because of the seven years of burning weapons for fuel..I believe the Gog/Magog war is long before the rapture..these are my reasons:
1. When Jesus comes back..there will be perfection..no need to continue burning weapons.
2. Mid-Trib..the AC defiles the Temple..The AC would stop the burning of weapons..however, Israel will get its seven years..or the prophecy wouldn't say it does..
3. If said war happens 3 1/2 years before Mid-Trib..we would know the exact date of the rapture..and we are not supposed to know that..
Yeah, this view has a lot going for it. But I will admit that Andy Wood's idea that the whole section is divided - chapter 38 happening earlier, then a gap, then 39 at the second coming is pretty persuasive too. The burning of weapons reminds me of the verse about beating swords into plows (the idea of reusing items that were once used for war as something used for peace is very much a Millennium idea). I don't know when this battle will actually happen, but everything points to it being "soon"

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Only if you knew the Rapture was to happen at the same time as the covenant of death being signed with Israel and the many for seven years. But we don't. The Rapture is imminent. It could happen at anytime. My point is this, the rapture could happen today and Gog/Magog next year or vice versa. All we know for sure is the rapture happens before the seven year covenant with death is signed.

Released

If you look at what Jesus told his disciples about the temple in Jerusalem when they lived, he told them one stone will not stand on another. The Romans destroyed that temple 40 years later in 70 A.D. The Rapture could hit tonight, but the signing of the treaty could take months, or years. And remember, Gog-Magog is the motivation to get the Antichrist to sign that very treaty, as well as get Islam out the way for his Mystery Babylon religion. Islam opposes every view but their own, including the Antichrist's.

We are always under the assumption that the AC will sign the treaty one week after we're gone. But hundreds of millions go missing, there is worldwide damage, confusion and markets collapsing. It will take some time to get these things sorted out. Then, the AC has to consolidate his power. Not everyone will accept him, and it will be a time of war, including that of Gog-Magog. That being said, it will be a while from the Rapture until the Antichrist has his ten kings, overall vision, and Mystery Babylon religion in place, before he even signs the treaty.

So burning fuel for seven years- Remember, even when they are exiled from Jerusalem at the midpoint, what are they using while in Petra waiting for the Lord's return? These are scattered all over the mountains over there according to the scriptures, correct? Let's place things in their proper order- God will deal with Israel directly after the Rapture, when it is their time.

Last edited:

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
If you look at what Jesus told his disciples about the temple in Jerusalem when they lived, he told them one stone will not stand on another. The Romans destroyed that temple 40 years later in 70 A.D. The Rapture could hit tonight, but the signing of the treaty could take months, or years. And remember, Gog-Magog is the motivation to get the Antichrist to sign that very treaty, as well as get Islam out the way for his Mystery Babylon religion. Islam opposes every view but their own, including the Antichrist's.

We are always under the assumption that the AC will sign the treaty one week after we're gone. But hundreds of millions go missing, there is worldwide damage, confusion and markets collapsing. It will take some time to get these things sorted out. Then, the AC has to consolidate his power. Not everyone will accept him, and it will be a time of war, including that of Gog-Magog. That being said, it will be a while from the Rapture until the Antichrist has his ten kings, overall vision, and Mystery Babylon religion in place, before he even signs the treaty.

So burning fuel for seven years- Remember, even when they are exiled from Jerusalem at the midpoint, what are they using while in Petra waiting for the Lord's return? These are scattered all over the mountains over there according to the scriptures, correct? Let's place things in their proper order- God will deal with Israel directly after the Rapture, when it is their time.
I have mused a lot over Israel scattered and war torn, using weapons and whatever they can get their hands on to burn for keeping warm and or cooking and making potable water. I am sure that will happen. As far as timing for G/M, I am up in the air. I lean toward it happening before the tribulation.

katt

The Greek word used that we translate as rapture means to snatch..the kind of snatching one does when snatching a child out of the road as an 18 wheeler is barreling down on him..no time to do anything but make a dive for the curb with said child dangeling from ones hand in a very tight fisted grip...I was taught ....everything needed to bring in the world Government is being set up now..and God, being a loving father sees the figurative 18 wheeler barreling down on his children and he snatches them out of here by the hair of the head to keep them from being caught up in what is coming on the earth..yes..there is Kaos..people have disappeared before..but never in such massive numbers..everybody has a theory..even the new agers know some mass removal is going to happen..they even have an explanation for it..same for many other false religions..so..it won't take more than a week or two for the media to list them..Governments will pick one and go with it..I believe the EU will become the power everyone looks to because if they haven't already been looking their way..they're sure going to now...I don't think it'll take more than a month, if that long, for some out of nowhere genius..or one who is already on the scene but no country except the EU had paid any attention to before will be lauded as the be all and end all know it all and the world, being desperate will celebrate his arrival...since it's all being set up behind the scenes..I wouldn't be surprised if TNWO isn't up and running in less than six months after the rapture..

athenasius

Here is a question for those who follow this closer than I do. Would the release of the Trump peace plan be delayed if Bibi were to lose the election next week?
I could be wrong, but I think Bibi might lose just so this plan can be punted down the road yet again for a bit.

And I tend to think that if Gantz wins instead, war on Israel is inevitable because he is a newby, never mind his other problems. It would look too tempting to Hezbollah, Iran, and others within Gaza and the West Bank to not take advantage of the change in leadership.

War is inevitable anyway even under Netanyahu but the opponents of Israel know him and are hesitant.

I think there's been some of God's timing allowing the annexation of the Jordan Valley and the talk of the whole Mountains of Israel/West Bank being annexed. Now that cat is out of the bag, nobody, not even the leftist globalists who hate the idea will be able to stuff that one back into oblivion. Annexation is a big topic, and now it's out, it has to be looked at.

And I can't help thinking every time there's war in Israel, they end up with more of their land back. More to annex. :lol

So I'm thinking Bibi won't win, we will see Israel's enemies attack from several directions, and God will win this next battle for Israel in spite of any inept newby mistakes by Gantz and they'll end up with more land. And the peace plan will get another delay.