Breaking: Netanyahu Announces Annexation of Jordan Valley

katt

It is taught that the AC gives them permission to build their Temple..what I wanna know is where?..How did that teaching get started? Who's to say they don't build it looooong before the Rapture..they could start breaking ground today and I wouldn't be surprised..in shock?? Yes!..But surprised?...Not much...

Released

It is taught that the AC gives them permission to build their Temple..what I wanna know is where?..How did that teaching get started? Who's to say they don't build it looooong before the Rapture..they could start breaking ground today and I wouldn't be surprised..in shock?? Yes!..But surprised?...Not much...
After the Rapture, the Gog-Magog war will take place where Russia and her Middle Eastern and African allies (Islamic nations) will attack Israel. Since signing the treaty with them is very important for the Antichrist's path to power, and due to the disastrous outcome of the war- God wins!- the Antichrist will have no choice but to eliminate every vestige of Islamic influence. Even before the Seven Seals are opened, we see a divine war and religious genocide. Millions of Muslims will be slaughtered since there is a new religious program in place that will oppose Islam to begin with. All the Christians at this point are gone, remember?

Methinks the Dome of the Rock will be demolished to make way for the Tribulation Temple. It actually makes sense because it will be desecrated at the mid-point by the Antichrist anyway.

LisaJoe1986

I remember Bill Salus mentioning that it was necessary for Israel to gain more territory because they will be "unwalled". He suspected that the Psalm 83 war would gather more land for Israel by force, but perhaps the walls will come down by annexation. It seems that the other Arab countries are very upset at this. This could be the Psalm 83 war impetus!

Batfan7

I don't think it's in the Bible that the AC will build the temple, but I do think that's what the Jews expect. If someone were to accomplish that, I think they'd take it as a sign that the person was their Messiah. So, since that's kind of what they're looking for, it's been somewhat embraced by Christians that the Anti-Christ may be involved in rebuilding the Temple.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I remember Bill Salus mentioning that it was necessary for Israel to gain more territory because they will be "unwalled". He suspected that the Psalm 83 war would gather more land for Israel by force, but perhaps the walls will come down by annexation. It seems that the other Arab countries are very upset at this. This could be the Psalm 83 war impetus!
I agree that this could lead to Psalm 83 where the nations take crafty counsel against Israel. Waiting and watching to see what happens with the election, and the peace deal scenario.

Work4Peanuts

We don't really know when the Gog/Magog war will be. Some people think it will be before the Rapture, others after (I personally lean towards after.) I will say this: I think that it's interesting that immediately after the prophecy regarding the Gog/Magog war in Ezekiel, he is commanded to describe a temple that has not been built yet. I'm inclined to believe the opportunity to build this temple comes about because of the defeat of Gog/Magog.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
A lot more is suddenly riding on this election. I think God may have stopped Netanyahu from becoming leader so that the Israeli voter could decide on this very very serious land issue.

It belongs to Israel. It was part of the land that belonged to them in 1948 at their birth. But the surrounding nations weren't content with their own territory and invaded. By the end of that 1948 war of Independence Syria took the Golan Heights away for it's own and Jordan took what it called the "west bank" but was historically known as Judea and Samaria.

That was named WEST because it was on the OTHER SIDE of the Jordan river, which was supposed to divide the new nation of Israel from the Trans Jordan or Jordan lands.

Trans Jordan was carved OUT OF LAND GIVEN TO ISRAEL IN THE BALFOUR DECLARATION after WW 1. When Britain did that, her fortunes as a world power suddenly took a nose dive. From the sun never setting on the British Empire she was in a nose dive for her own territorial area.

Jordan had NO BUSINESS there, then or now.

Israel REGAINED her own land back in 1967 along with the Temple Mount.

It's about time she was allowed to administer her own land.
Late to the game but...very Well said!!! It is God's land and He has all authority over it. Israel is caretakers of that Land of God.

Lev 25:23 'The land shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are strangers and sojourners with Me.
Following this God gives instructions on how the land is to be handled and taken care of.

Last edited:

mikhen7

My 2 shekels... Like "Released" mentioned above, Islam has to be taken out of the way to pave the way for a temple being rebuilt. The seven year peace treaty signed by AC and the many others, (Dan 9:27) will probably contain some concessions on Israel's behalf that allow for it to be rebuilt. Personally, I do not believe the AC will be responsible for it being built, but Satan has his eyes on it and wants it. 2 Thess 2:4, and his way of getting there is through the AC. One other obstacle at the moment, besides Islam, is the desire of the nation of Israel to want that Temple rebuilt. We know a lot of religious Jews do, but the nation itself is not necessarily religious. However, I did read this week where a Pro Third Temple party got a boost in the polls. http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=3451 and if I read correctly, they would side with Netanyahu.

katt

I agree as we
I agree that this could lead to Psalm 83 where the nations take crafty counsel against Israel. Waiting and watching to see what happens with the election, and the peace deal scenario.
I Agree as well..When I first read Ezekiel 35..I had not yet learned about Psalms 83
..now that I am older..I am of the idea..that they are the same war..but thats just me...

Released

We don't really know when the Gog/Magog war will be. Some people think it will be before the Rapture, others after (I personally lean towards after.) I will say this: I think that it's interesting that immediately after the prophecy regarding the Gog/Magog war in Ezekiel, he is commanded to describe a temple that has not been built yet. I'm inclined to believe the opportunity to build this temple comes about because of the defeat of Gog/Magog.
The Ezekiel Temple will actually be the Millennium Temple, since that book ends with 'The Lord is there' after describing its details. God's presence will NOT be in the Tribulation Temple, because that building is a 'sign' to the Jews and those studying scripture (Matthew 24) about what is to come at the midpoint when the Antichrist takes over religious control of the world. He will desecrate this temple, so there is a difference between Ezekiel's Millennium Temple and the Tribulation Temple the Jews are looking to build after the Rapture.

katt

I believe this is the Millineal Temple..not trib..but I need to go back and reread it..does it have an outter quart?..If so..it is not The Trib Temple...

mikhen7

I believe this is the Millineal Temple..not trib..but I need to go back and reread it..does it have an outter quart?..If so..it is not The Trib Temple...
The temple that is the 3rd temple is the tribulation temple. The temple that is the 4th Temple in Ezekiel 40-48 is the Millennial temple and it is built by the Messiah.

Zechariah 6:12–13 (NKJV)

12 Then speak to him, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, saying:
“Behold, the Man whose name is the BRANCH!
From His place He shall branch out,
And He shall build the temple of the Lord;
13 Yes, He shall build the temple of the Lord.
He shall bear the glory,
And shall sit and rule on His throne;
So He shall be a priest on His throne,
And the counsel of peace shall be between them both.” ’

Remember that at the close of the Tribulation a great earthquake occurs and the whole topography of the land is changed. The trib temple defiled by AC will not last. Isaiah, Zechariah and Micah (and others) all give a great picture of the end result, while Ezekiel gives the particulars:

Jerusalem will be raised far above all the land surrounding it and it referred to as Mt Zion.
Isa 2:1-3
The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. (2) Now it shall come to pass in the latter days That the mountain of the LORD's house Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And all nations shall flow to it. (3) Many people shall come and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths." For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Zechariah adds:
Zech 14:4-10 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives [Second Coming], Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Half of the mountain shall move toward the north And half of it toward the south. (5) Then you shall flee through My mountain valley, For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal. Yes, you shall flee As you fled from the earthquake In the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Thus the LORD my God will come, And all the saints with You. (6) It shall come to pass in that day That there will be no light; The lights will diminish. (7) It shall be one day Which is known to the LORD Neither day nor night. But at evening time it shall happen That it will be light.

Effects of the Topographical changes:
(8) And in that day it shall be— That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem, Half of them toward the eastern sea And half of them toward the western sea; In both summer and winter it shall occur. (9) And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be "The LORD is one," And His name one. (10) All the land shall be turned into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited in her place from Benjamin's Gate to the place of the First Gate and the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king's winepresses.

ItIsFinished!

The temple that is the 3rd temple is the tribulation temple. The temple that is the 4th Temple in Ezekiel 40-48 is the Millennial temple and it is built by the Messiah.

Zechariah 6:12–13 (NKJV)

12 Then speak to him, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, saying:
“Behold, the Man whose name is the BRANCH!
From His place He shall branch out,
And He shall build the temple of the Lord;
13 Yes, He shall build the temple of the Lord.
He shall bear the glory,
And shall sit and rule on His throne;
So He shall be a priest on His throne,
And the counsel of peace shall be between them both.” ’

Remember that at the close of the Tribulation a great earthquake occurs and the whole topography of the land is changed. The trib temple defiled by AC will not last. Isaiah, Zechariah and Micah (and others) all give a great picture of the end result, while Ezekiel gives the particulars:

Jerusalem will be raised far above all the land surrounding it and it referred to as Mt Zion.
Isa 2:1-3
The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. (2) Now it shall come to pass in the latter days That the mountain of the LORD's house Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And all nations shall flow to it. (3) Many people shall come and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths." For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Zechariah adds:
Zech 14:4-10 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives [Second Coming], Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Half of the mountain shall move toward the north And half of it toward the south. (5) Then you shall flee through My mountain valley, For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal. Yes, you shall flee As you fled from the earthquake In the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Thus the LORD my God will come, And all the saints with You. (6) It shall come to pass in that day That there will be no light; The lights will diminish. (7) It shall be one day Which is known to the LORD Neither day nor night. But at evening time it shall happen That it will be light.

Effects of the Topographical changes:
(8) And in that day it shall be— That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem, Half of them toward the eastern sea And half of them toward the western sea; In both summer and winter it shall occur. (9) And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be "The LORD is one," And His name one. (10) All the land shall be turned into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited in her place from Benjamin's Gate to the place of the First Gate and the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king's winepresses.
Amen brother.
Great post.

ByGod'sGrace

Here is a question for those who follow this closer than I do. Would the release of the Trump peace plan be delayed if Bibi were to lose the election next week?
This is what I am thinking, too. Either a giant pause button will again be pressed, or Netanyahu will get elected and will annex more land, anger people....war. Just my opinion, but I have a feeling he won't win.