BREAKING: Governor Andrew Cuomo Suspends Indoor Dining in NYC

antitox

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/...r-andrew-cuomo-suspends-indoor-dining-in-nyc/

OPINION | This article contains political commentary which reflects the author's opinion.

We are ten months into FIFTEEN DAYS to slow the spread. Today, Governor Andrew Cuomo, aka Robert Deniro or Al Pacino, has announced the suspension of indoor dining in New York City.

So. Drunk. On. Power.

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
"Let people f---ing decide for themselves...It's not your place to tell me how to live my life" - @stoolpresidente
AMEN.
I bet that the politicians shutting businesses down & the media hacks supporting them would be singing a different tune if their paychecks were on the line!

Dave Portnoy
@stoolpresidente
Politicians Are Stealing the Basic Right To Earn A Living

Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Friday he is suspending indoor dining in New York City indefinitely as of Monday, a result of sustained increase in the five boroughs’ hospitalization and positivity rates. There’s no reopening timeline.

The potential for harsher shutdowns looms large. Mitigating increases in the state’s hospitalization rate has become Cuomo’s top priority — and he recalibrated the state’s micro-cluster model as part of a revised overarching post-holiday plan. That plan includes new standards for red, orange and yellow cluster zones.

If any region in the state is projected to hit 90 percent hospital capacity within 21 days, he will impose a red zone shutdown. That means nonessential businesses, schools and restaurant table service close in a given region for an indefinite time period, a measure reminiscent of spring.

I don’t know about you, but I am still in stunned disbelief at how much power governors have in this nation. It’s terrifying, honestly, and un-American. I always knew that executives had “emergency” powers. I just didn’t realize that they could declare “emergencies” in perpetuity and single-handedly shut down businesses, churches, and schools. It is beyond disturbing. But what is most disturbing about it is how willing Americans are to comply with this and how many even want it!

Cuomo, after ensuring economic devastation for restaurants, followed up by begging for a bailout. Just let the businesses STAY OPEN!

Andrew Cuomo
@NYGovCuomo
We need federal stimulus NOW.
For the unemployed.
For small business owners.
For state and local gov’t.
For an equitable vaccine program.
Americans CAN’T WAIT any longer!

ShilohRose

And this evil man is also planning to raise taxes. I'd like to know where he thinks that money is going to come from.
Escape from New York. Or maybe the whole point of this evil plan is to run people out of New York, so those people can spread their blind, liberal poison to other states.

Cuomo is synonymous with corruption.

TimeWarpWife

Typical Communist Demonrat dictator-wanna-be. Once again, Demonrat loser isn't able to take a thought to its logical conclusion. If Governor Idiot closes everything down and people aren't allowed to work, there's not going to be any money for taxes ~ higher or otherwise ~ and he's not going to get his $25,000 self-awarded raise. :doh Every time this wicked, evil jerk and any other Communist Demonrat enters a room, it should be mandatory that the song If I Only Had a Brain should be played.

Waitn4Him

Pa's gov Wolf declared a lock down today at midnight till Jan 4th. He is in till 2023 and does not care what he does. He ordered the dominion machines for the Nov 3rd election in Pa. I am waiting to hear Jersey is in lock down next, with Goldman Sacs Major Murphy !

antitox

And this evil man is also planning to raise taxes. I'd like to know where he thinks that money is going to come from.
Escape from New York. Or maybe the whole point of this evil plan is to run people out of New York, so those people can spread their blind, liberal poison to other states.

Cuomo is synonymous with corruption.

He'll probably follow the Newsome ploy and try to get a bailout from the Fed.