BREAKING: Educators Note Disturbing Rash of Brutal Schoolyard Fights Over 'Yo' Birthing Person' Jokes

Lovin Jesus

U.S. – Educators across the United States have noted a troubling trend in schools that have recently reopened after being shut down due to COVID-19. As students return to physical learning, a disturbing number of them have engaged in physical altercation after exchanging a rather bizarre type of insult.

In Orlando, FL, two 6th grade boys resorted to fisticuffs after one of them told the other: “Yo’ birthing person so ugly she went into a haunted house and came out with a job application.”
The two boys pummeled each other for 20 minutes before the teacher decided it was time to break them up. Neither child sustained serious injuries.

At an Iowa high school, four students were suspended after participating in a fistfight over these new “yo’ birthing person” jokes. This particular kerfuffle erupted after a teenage girl told another student that her “birthing person was so fat she jumped in the air and got stuck.”
While most of these altercations have rarely involved more than five students at a time, a high school in New Mexico was forced to shut down after a riot broke out during Fifth Period, when one student told a teacher’s aid that his “birthing person was so stupid, she failed a COVID test.”

Students overturned desks, threw textbooks, and raided the cafeteria as teachers helplessly stood by and watched the pandemonium. This novel version of the “dirty dozens” seems to have swept the nation at an alarming clip. Administrators are struggling to develop a solution. “After that Cori Bush lady used the term ‘birthing people’ to describe individuals with the ability to give birth, these kids have gone wild,” said Herman Quinn, principal of Karl Marx High School in California. “While we want children to express themselves, I’m not sure this is healthy.”

The issue has raised concerns among educators about reopening schools. Mindy Lane, a spokesperson for the Chicago Teachers Union said: “The new waves of fistfights are a danger to everyone, especially those of us who are trying to keep safe from COVID-19 and wayward fists.”

A Los Angeles-based teacher expressed similar concerns. “Everyone is talking about reopening the schools. But we didn’t sign up for breaking up fights or correcting misbehavior.”
The term “birthing person” has become popular among progressive leaders seeking to empower mothers by diminishing the concept of motherhood. Unfortunately, an unanticipated consequence has presented itself in adolescents who are using the term to demean fellow students and their birthing persons.
Read further
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/05/...-fights-over-yo-birthing-person-jokes-n376261

A "birthing person" defined:

using inclusive language like “birthing person” instead of assuming that any person preparing to give birth identifies as “mother” because many don’t, such as transgender men, some non-binary people, and surrogates. It means removing all assumptions. Asking for a person’s preferred pronouns instead of assuming. Offering inclusive support goes beyond just saying “birthing person”. It also means asking if they have a partner and, if they do, not assuming anything about the relationship (for example, not assuming that it’s a heterosexual relationship). I
https://megangrahamdoula.wordpress.com/2018/02/01/why-i-say-birthing-person/

Bottom line using the term birthing person removes identity from a person for the sake of "inclusiveness " leaning toward protecting the self made identity of CHOICE for each person. While it leaves the rest of us as bigots for not agreeing with the new acceptance of culture that is unfounded in biological evidence that proves otherwise from the blueprint of human creation of God

Lovin Jesus

As the twig is bent...and there has been some intense bending, already bearing fruit.
Amen with great sadness for the youth being torn apart by a crooked and twisted generation bent for judgement.

Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain.
Philippians 2:14-16

Praying for their salvation
And with many other words he bore witness and continued to exhort them, saying, “Save yourselves from this crooked generation.”
Acts 2:40

Wings Like Eagles

U.S. – Educators across the United States have noted a troubling trend in schools that have recently reopened after being shut down due to COVID-19. As students return to physical learning, a disturbing number of them have engaged in physical altercation after exchanging a rather bizarre type of insult.

In Orlando, FL, two 6th grade boys resorted to fisticuffs after one of them told the other: “Yo’ birthing person so ugly she went into a haunted house and came out with a job application.”
The two boys pummeled each other for 20 minutes before the teacher decided it was time to break them up. Neither child sustained serious injuries.

At an Iowa high school, four students were suspended after participating in a fistfight over these new “yo’ birthing person” jokes. This particular kerfuffle erupted after a teenage girl told another student that her “birthing person was so fat she jumped in the air and got stuck.”
While most of these altercations have rarely involved more than five students at a time, a high school in New Mexico was forced to shut down after a riot broke out during Fifth Period, when one student told a teacher’s aid that his “birthing person was so stupid, she failed a COVID test.”

Students overturned desks, threw textbooks, and raided the cafeteria as teachers helplessly stood by and watched the pandemonium. This novel version of the “dirty dozens” seems to have swept the nation at an alarming clip. Administrators are struggling to develop a solution. “After that Cori Bush lady used the term ‘birthing people’ to describe individuals with the ability to give birth, these kids have gone wild,” said Herman Quinn, principal of Karl Marx High School in California. “While we want children to express themselves, I’m not sure this is healthy.”

The issue has raised concerns among educators about reopening schools. Mindy Lane, a spokesperson for the Chicago Teachers Union said: “The new waves of fistfights are a danger to everyone, especially those of us who are trying to keep safe from COVID-19 and wayward fists.”

A Los Angeles-based teacher expressed similar concerns. “Everyone is talking about reopening the schools. But we didn’t sign up for breaking up fights or correcting misbehavior.”
The term “birthing person” has become popular among progressive leaders seeking to empower mothers by diminishing the concept of motherhood. Unfortunately, an unanticipated consequence has presented itself in adolescents who are using the term to demean fellow students and their birthing persons.
Read further
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/05/...-fights-over-yo-birthing-person-jokes-n376261

using inclusive language like “birthing person” instead of assuming that any person preparing to give birth identifies as “mother” because many don’t, such as transgender men, some non-binary people, and surrogates. It means removing all assumptions. Asking for a person’s preferred pronouns instead of assuming. Offering inclusive support goes beyond just saying “birthing person”. It also means asking if they have a partner and, if they do, not assuming anything about the relationship (for example, not assuming that it’s a heterosexual relationship). I

Bottom line using the term birthing person removes identity from a person for the sake of "inclusiveness " leaning toward protecting the self made identity of CHOICE for each person. While it leaves the rest of us as bigots for not agreeing with the new acceptance of culture that is unfounded in biological evidence that proves otherwise from the blueprint of human creation of God
The concept of a "birthing person" is utterly ridiculous. Why would the silly people running the "progressive" agenda be surprised that ridicule is the natural outcome of their attempt to subvert the thinking of a generation? It has ALWAYS been a supreme insult to insult someone by insulting his/her mother. This is just a new wrinkle on that practice. Progressives are people who do not know how to think.

Christophilus

Read further

Surely this story is satire - I mean "Karl Marx High School"?

Batman

Some of this does prove out my belief that the stupidity of adults today is because they were doing/saying stupidity when they were kids, and their parents/authority figures didn't take care of business.

Wings Like Eagles

Read further

Are you sure this story didn't originate at the Babylon Bee or The Onion? :jazzercise

Lovin Jesus

As satire as it may be there's a lot of truth in it. A lot of things are going on now that in the "old days" it would have never come to mind. As scripture says " they invent new ways of evil" in everything imaginable now.
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
Romans 1:28-32

Wings Like Eagles

As satire as it may be there's a lot of truth in it. A lot of things are going on now that in the "old days" it would have never come to mind. As scripture says " they invent new ways of evil" in everything imaginable now.
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
Romans 1:28-32
The "birthing person" language is actually a thing though. I repeat, Progressives do not know how to think. They are undoubtedly products of our public school system. The longer they attend, the dumber they get.

Lovin Jesus

Satirical stories IMO should be posted in the jokes section.
Well I didn't know. I don't read all the edges of a page before I post. Sorry I will look more carefully. Don't worry so much. I'm glad you spotted it and posted that it's satire. Now we know. But yes satire belongs in jokes and humor section when we know it's satire

I think it is important to be careful with our posting but as flawed as I am I make mistakes and at times too often but never to cause harm to anyone.

Lovin Jesus

With this ever changing world that is unrecognizable and only continues to worsen, nothing should take us by surprise and with that it mind Only we who have known how it was before the vomit provoking culture we now have come see how much of a change there is now and according to scripture it will only get worse. Praise be to God for making it possible to snatch us out of here before it gets unbearable to see.

Last edited: