Breaking: Department of Defense downs high-altitude object over Lake Huron

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Maybe it's Space Force and like various agencies in the intelligence community awhile back not knowing what each other was doing, the other armed forces have no idea what Space Force is doing
:eek

Chet

What if it's a biological attack of some sort...... they put the virus or whatever on the balloon or craft, we shoot it down thus releasing the biological matter

MapleLeaf

I know it's star trek and captain kirk and those pesky romalons.
Nah, it's Tribbles.

I have seen so many crazy conspiracy theories about the balloons. People know they're a distraction but I'm not buying that they don't exist at all or even that they don't matter. I think they matter but I am suspicious of how the media is playing them up. I am sure there is something more important going on that they don't want us thinking about. Could even be as simple as distracting us from our frustrations over the economic woes. That really is one of the biggest factors in overturning ruling governments because it affects us all in our day-to-day lives. Keeping a roof over our heads and food in our stomachs overrules almost any other ideology in the end unless you're a true fanatic.

I'm not really concerned about the balloons but it is a very strange story and people's reactions are all over the map. It's all so bizarre.

ChildofLight

I’m hearing we are not being truthfully told what they are from politicians. That they are slow and low flying drones that are trying to evade radar and gather intelligence. :rolleyes: (Intelligence for what it is.) Per Tony Schaefer who used to be in intelligence and testified regarding 911.

daygo

Nah, it's Tribbles.

I have seen so many crazy conspiracy theories about the balloons. People know they're a distraction but I'm not buying that they don't exist at all or even that they don't matter. I think they matter but I am suspicious of how the media is playing them up. I am sure there is something more important going on that they don't want us thinking about. Could even be as simple as distracting us from our frustrations over the economic woes. That really is one of the biggest factors in overturning ruling governments because it affects us all in our day-to-day lives. Keeping a roof over our heads and food in our stomachs overrules almost any other ideology in the end unless you're a true fanatic.

I'm not really concerned about the balloons but it is a very strange story and people's reactions are all over the map. It's all so bizarre.
Agree with you very suspicious I am of the whole thing.

Dave_97

So according to what I’m reading and hearing from the news. After the balloon incident with China, USA and Canada adjusted their radar system to detect more subtle objects.

That’s when they started to notice these objects. So it could be they have always been flying around we just never noticed. But the air force is still reporting how baffled they are on how these objects actually operate. No sign of propulsion and shaped like an octagon/cylindrical. Somehow floats in the sky and can move with the wind or something.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I’m hearing we are not being truthfully told what they are from politicians. That they are slow and low flying drones that are trying to evade radar and gather intelligence. :rolleyes: (Intelligence for what it is.) Per Tony Schaefer who used to be in intelligence and testified regarding 911.

You mean our government would actually lie to us?!!! :eek :eek: :eek2 :yikes

Tell me it aint so . . . :sarcasm

soundingthealarm

Psalm 91:5-7

New King James Version

5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.

I think we can safely assume we aren't to be afraid of China Balloons based on verse 5.

So lets start with that, we aren't to be afraid. IMHO with all the UFO chatter and now this, I think of a magic show and how they try and get the intended audience to look one direction while they maneuver another direction to achieve their deception.

"Order out of Chaos" - NWO I expect to hear and see a lot more chaos and confusion escalating with each passing day.

I think of the disciples in the boat with Jesus as the waves began to roar, and how the waves gained the disciples full attention but Jesus used that to remind them NOT to focus on the roaring waves but focus on HIM!!! Keeping eyes on Jesus!!!!

My point is not to negate or not pay attention to all of the things happening, but just to remind MYSELF to not let it cause me to fear or gain all my focus, as if its testifying my demise but rather just the time at hand.

Kenny

I know it's star trek and captain kirk and those pesky romalons.
Nah, it's Tribbles.

Maybe it's that Probe (Cylindrical shaped) mothership, hiding behind the moon, sending out little probes looking for humpback whales.:mystic

Well, it's as good of a conspiracy theory as any.:imsorry

ChildofLight

Maybe “they” are trying drones, balloons or whatever to see what works. Maybe they are trying to hard and need to go more low tech like carrier pigeons. Oh wait, the carrier pigeons probably have all been eaten.

Back