Breaking: Department of Defense downs high-altitude object over Lake Huron

GEOINTAnalyst

The Department of Defense downed a high-altitude object over Lake Huron Sunday afternoon, multiple outlets reported.

"I’ve been in contact with [the Department of Defense] regarding operations across the Great Lakes region today," Rep. Jack Bergman (R-Mich.) tweeted around 3:30 p.m. Sunday.

"The US military has decommissioned another 'object' over Lake Huron. I appreciate the decisive action by our fighter pilots. The American people deserve far more answers than we have."

"I've been in touch with the Pentagon, DHS, and FAA regarding the closure of air space over the Great Lakes. I'm glad the object was neutralized over Lake Huron and I'll continue pressing DoD for transparency," Sen. Gary Peters (D-Mich.) tweeted around 4:15 EST.

Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) had not addressed the event on Twitter as of 4:30 p.m. Her most recent tweet, posted around 3:15 p.m., addressed the "Puppy Bowl."
Just prior to Congressman Bergman's tweet, colleague Rep. Elissa Slotkin (R-Mich.) also addressed the situation.
The Federal Aviation Administration issued a temporary flight restriction over Lake Michigan Sunday afternoon, classifying the area as "[national] defense airspace." The Notice to Air Missions (formerly Notice to Airmen) was issued at 1:02 p.m. EST. It warned pilots who violated the TFR could face a litany of civil and criminal penalties and charges.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/break...se-downs-high-altitude-object-over-lake-huron
https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-military-shoots-down-unidentified-flying-object-great-lakes-region

I did find out later the NOTAM was lifted so it is now back to normal ops - to view the NOTAM here - https://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_3_4885.html

Last edited:

GEOINTAnalyst

On one occasion when the F22 got close - "There's some pilot talk out there that maybe one of these devices can interfere with sensors on aircraft," Gen. Clark told CNN on the reported difficulties associated with detecting the crafts.

So if what Retired Gen. Clark says is true that would mean there is some type of Electromagnetic Radiation being emanated from the device powerful enough to mess up the onboard electronics of one of the most advanced aircraft the USAF has

SkyRider

On one occasion when the F22 got close - "There's some pilot talk out there that maybe one of these devices can interfere with sensors on aircraft," Gen. Clark told CNN on the reported difficulties associated with detecting the crafts.

So if what Retired Gen. Clark says is true that would mean there is some type of Electromagnetic Radiation being emanated from the device powerful enough to mess up the onboard electronics of one of the most advanced aircraft the USAF has
Maybe the device was lined with some kind of chaff used as a countermeasure from a rocket trying to lock onto it?

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I’m starting to get aggravated that they keep calling these “objects.” CNN was practically alluding that they are UFOs and Fox News didn’t even present the question as to why they aren’t telling us what these are. More balloons, or what?? And that one democrat senator said they couldn’t continue pursuing the “radar anomaly” over Montana because “it got dark.” What a bunch of :poop ! :mad

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Seriously, does anyone think we are possibly under attack by another country? What DO y’all think?

Prelude to Gog attacking US and Canada? Testing air currents and US/Canadian resolve and capabilities?

Or China working with Gog softening us up by sending disabling weapon of mass destruction (WMD) like bio?

Or China testing balloons here to use over Russia USSR while they're busy in Ukraine? or for use in conjunction with the 200 million Soldiers on the march west across the Euphrates during Armageddon?

10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
Ezekiel 38:10-13, KJV

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Back