BREAKING: Capitol Police Issue Emergency Declaration Over ‘People’s Convoy’ Trucker Protest

Lovin Jesus

The Capitol Police Board has issued an emergency declaration over the People’s Convoy trucker protest that has arrived.
House Sergeant at Arms William Walker announced the emergency declaration as the convoy arrived on Sunday.

“The Capitol Police Board has issued an emergency declaration to ensure that the US Capitol police are able to operate and respond as necessary,” Walker said in a letter to all members of Congress and staff, CNN reports.

Walker suggested people try to work remotely or take public transit while the convoy is protesting.

“There are at least four convoys that have converged in Hagerstown and are staying at the Hagerstown Speedway,” he said. “There have been no problems and we are just monitoring things. We are working closely with the Maryland State Police.”

Mullendore added, “They have been very respectful and have caused no problems here.”

More
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...y-declaration-peoples-convoy-trucker-protest/

NewWine2020

The Capitol Police Board has issued an emergency declaration over the People’s Convoy trucker protest that has arrived.
House Sergeant at Arms William Walker announced the emergency declaration as the convoy arrived on Sunday.

“The Capitol Police Board has issued an emergency declaration to ensure that the US Capitol police are able to operate and respond as necessary,” Walker said in a letter to all members of Congress and staff, CNN reports.

Walker suggested people try to work remotely or take public transit while the convoy is protesting.

“There are at least four convoys that have converged in Hagerstown and are staying at the Hagerstown Speedway,” he said. “There have been no problems and we are just monitoring things. We are working closely with the Maryland State Police.”

Mullendore added, “They have been very respectful and have caused no problems here.”

More
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...y-declaration-peoples-convoy-trucker-protest/

This event will get minimal, if any coverage by the media including Fox...count on it.

UNELSS, as madcat pointed out, there is an incident of government staged "false flag" violence or someone happens to video "Swastikas and Confederate flags" (planted by Govt agents) in the crowd.

depserv

I hope these truckers remain vigilant because they face a ruthless enemy. If they are not careful they can be led into an ambush like the January 6 protesters were. The Traitor-in-Chief and his handlers would love to turn this protest into something they can use against patriots, and they would love to have an excuse to put patriot truckers in jail, and then lock them up as political prisoners and subject them to Staninesque show trials.

But unless and until something like that happens, I would be surprised if the liberal press covered this justified and peaceful protest by American patriots. Remember the prime doctrine of liberal media: newsworthiness is determined by and proportional to propaganda effect: if it will promote the liberal agenda, it is newsworthy; if it will detract from that agenda, it is not.

If anything takes place that can be used to support the liberal war on America, the protest will become newsworthy, and it will be spun for maximum effect. Otherwise, those who know only what the smiling liberals on TV tell them will barely know it even took place.

I'm guessing the newly formed Merrick Garland Gestapo is in position and waiting for any excuse it can find (or make up) to cause as much harm as it can to any patriot in the group. I'd be surprised if it's not infiltrating the group and engaging in agitprop activity. I hope the patriots there are aware of this, and do not underestimate the ruthlessness of this enemy.

DanLMP

The truckers are intentionally staying away from inner city DC. They are aware of false flags and decided not to go into the city. They didn't want to give Pelosi ammunition.

They are making two laps daily (so far) of the beltway around DC and looking for an overnight location closer than Hagerstown.

They have said they are going to continue their laps, perhaps even increasing the pain that DC will feel in some other ways, until they are talked to.

It will be interesting to see how this all turns out. I don't think O'Biden is ready to eat crow and we haven't reached the point at which O'Biden would normally cancel all of his illegal mandates.