Breakdown of rapture index topics on RR Feb 20/Feb 19

heisable2

When I opened the RR News for February 20th, there wasn't any news but it showed February 19th. As I scrolled through I could see topics from the Rapture index such as rumors of wars, plagues and links to news items.

As I scrolled through I found it very interesting that each of the index type items had interesting links which I followed.

I thought this was such a good idea that when I went back today which is February 21st, that particular set of links was no longer available. All I saw was the particular date and news items for that date.

There was no link for me to contact RR.

I know that rapture ready and rapture forums are two different entities, however I do follow their news links which are interesting and sometimes controversial.

Have any of you noticed what I was writing about on February 20th that showed February 19th and the various index topics and associated links?

I don't think I'm going nuts here but it was the only time that I saw that and was wondering why it was taken down. Thank you.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
When I opened the RR News for February 20th, there wasn't any news but it showed February 19th. As I scrolled through I could see topics from the Rapture index such as rumors of wars, plagues and links to news items.

As I scrolled through I found it very interesting that each of the index type items had interesting links which I followed.

I thought this was such a good idea that when I went back today which is February 21st, that particular set of links was no longer available. All I saw was the particular date and news items for that date.

I know that rapture ready and rapture forums are two different entities, however I do follow their news links which are interesting and sometimes controversial.

Have any of you noticed what I was writing about on February 20th that showed February 19th and the various index topics and associated links?

I don't think I'm going nuts here but it was the only time that I saw that and was wondering why it was taken down. Thank you.
Yeah i seen that as well while i was waiting to see the current day news headlines, you're not going crazy

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.

Today is the 20th not 21st.
o_O

ChildofLight

Well we know it’s not April Fools Day.
Some newbie tried to up one on administrators and got nixed? I rather liked the format and thought maybe it was going to be a special Sunday thing but I guess not.

heisable2

I looked on the Rapture ready website and there is a link for prayer Central. I opened it up and voila there were various sections of prayer with titles.

I think that the prayer Central news got put into the Rapture ready News and they realize their mistake and that's why we don't see it anymore. So it's interesting to have various areas of prayer with the information to back it up. So mystery solved.

Great Earthquakes in Diverse Places

Weather Events

Other events causing death and injuries]

Iniquity Shall Abound

Apostasy and Doctrines of Demons

Godless Global Warming Agenda: Nature worship and ruse for global government.

In These Last Days of Lot Returned

And the Abortion Abomination

Last Days Traitors

Etc.

Back