Bragging

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
I'm much too humble to brag. In fact, I can't say that I've ever bragged about anything in my life; that's just how humble I am. I can't stand to talk about myself, so I never do, but people just tell me all the time that I'm one of the most humble people they know. It's not me saying it, you see. I'd never claim it for myself, being so humble

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I'm much too humble to brag. In fact, I can't say that I've ever bragged about anything in my life; that's just how humble I am. I can't stand to talk about myself, so I never do, but people just tell me all the time that I'm one of the most humble people they know. It's not me saying it, you see. I'd never claim it for myself, being so humble

Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble,
when yer perfect in every way.

alisani

You my friend are ready for a career in politics! :lol

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I always demonstrate my humility by being last in line if we have food at church. However, a few weeks ago, it appeared that no one noticed. Fortunately, I had brought my bullhorn and stepladder.

Me I'm thinking of others when I get first in line at potlucks or other gatherings where food is involved. I'm thinking that I'm ensuring blessings for everyone based on the Scripture "the last shall be first".