Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I also made goulash too… only mine is different than most.... I make a nice thick gravy instead of putting tomatoes in it... but, serve with ketchup...lol enough left over for 3 meals... guess I'll have to freeze a couple... unless Patsy will eat some... her kinda picky at times.
I don't use tomatoes either I use tomato sauce. We :mowing the backyard today will do the front on Thursday. I am eating on some chocolate peanut butter eggs. Thinking about popping popcorn with a Pepsi.

antitox

I don't use tomatoes either I use tomato sauce. We :mowing the backyard today will do the front on Thursday. I am eating on some chocolate peanut butter eggs. Thinking about popping popcorn with a Pepsi.
We have this popcorn store that has all kinds of unique flavors. The two that I love is the cheese popcorn and the dill pickle. Most people favor those. But they are SO GOOD I can't stop chomping on it. Never had such a penchant for popcorn before. :madgrin

ShilohRose

We had our usual mishmash last night, buffalo chicken, mac and cheese, apple slices, leftover broccoli casserole and roast, crescent rolls. Dh was supposed to have rice, but it was past its expiration date, I made homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

I got hit by a bad headache last night, and then it receded. Now, I am so tired I feel like I'm slogging through thick mud. I had planned on Sloppy Joe's tonight, but we may have to do something else.

athenasius

Logging in on my cell phone still. We were able to get a new HEPA filter unit for the study but until my asthma settles down I’m stuck with my cell.

George managed to go to Costco this morning for 8 AM so he has picked up a fresh lasagna ready to bake and that will be supper tonight along with a green salad. Leftovers will go into the freezer for another night when we need a “restaurant meal”.

Love & a hug round the table!

kathymendel

Thinking of making our good old stand-by.......... chicken and artichoke with pasta in white sauce. Easy and very comforting.

Deb is heading to a small, lightly-used grocery store after lunch today to try to pick up a couple of items I couldn't get delivered from Stater
Brothers yesterday. She'll top of the gas tank on our car while out, too. Not that we're going anywhere, but it's nice to know you have a
full tank, just in case. (I'm hoping that where I will be going will not require a car!! :lol

We have "easy" music on our Pandora in the house today............ a mixture of spa and Christian. Very soothing piano music...........
Anytime now, Lord.............

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I had to look that up TT! It sounds like a great soup, I see some recipes add Italian Sausage and potato.
I based mine off of the Olive Garden's. Main ingredients are heavy cream, a mix of hot and mild sasauge, sliced red potatoes, and kale. I normally use baby kale but Fairbanks is all out of it at the moment... Mine's similar to the Olive Garden's but mine is much heartier with more of all the ingredients.

chaser

We trust you Jesus, you are the only King forever!
I based mine off of the Olive Garden's. Main ingredients are heavy cream, a mix of hot and mild sasauge, sliced red potatoes, and kale. I normally use baby kale but Fairbanks is all out of it at the moment... Mine's similar to the Olive Garden's but mine is much heartier with more of all the ingredients.
Sounds wonderful, but I would have to substitute something for the kale, bacon maybe :biggrin