Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

notdecieved

Yesterday while shopping picked up a package of soup bones for Patsy. Boiled them last night and saved the broth. Skimmed the fat off today, threw a carrot sliced, celery stalk chopped, 2 green onions chopped, 3 large garlic cloves sliced into the pot of broth and boiled everything until tender. Meanwhile I made a batch of egg noodles and preboiled them and when all cooked, threw them into the pot with the broth and veggies. That was supper tonight. I love home made noodles. Later for a snack think I'll put the salad together. That sounds healthy doesn't it?

Kem

Citizen
Last night was a beef roast in the crockpot with winter squash and pickled beets. Pecan sticky bun for dh.
The "kids" are coming for lunch today and bringing chicken salad while I provide a green salad and corn muffins. Likely supper will be something simple like soup.

antitox

Tonight with the family gathering at my mother in law house, it will be Round Table pizza, which is the best in this area. In the past, mom would cook, but she is no longer able to do so, but loves pizza.
Over here in Dallas, we have a pizza joint called Tomato Pie. It has really thin light crust and various styles you can get. I like it cause it light on the stomach but is tasty. problem is it runs from 20 to 30 bucks. :confused:

chaser

Just a twinkling from home!
Burgers tonight when Mary gets home from work. The burgers are in the freezer, they were cooked over Mesquite and Hickory wood back in August and were froze in vacuum sealed bags. They will taste like they just came off the grill. Mary is picking up a couple sides at the deli.