Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

notdecieved

Had to get groceries today and pick up my prescriptions. Picked up a large chef salad for my supper and only ate half with all the veggies in it and Russian dressing..... can't always find the Russian dressing when shopping so always pick up a bottle when I spot it. …... tomorrow will add a few veggies with the leftover lettuce and maybe throw in a hard boiled egg and I got a whole new salad. When I buy makings for salads, seems I throw out more than 3/4 of it... so neat when I can buy a ready made salad and only eat it for a couple days. A bowl of green grapes. Need more protein so was eyeing my small container of oysters... decided to bread them and fry them up in butter.

Last edited:

athenasius

Feeling FISHY! :ahaha

or else leftover roast beast from last night. I did a tiny roast and there’s 2 slices left which might do.

I think the wild salmon is regional especially in areas where fresh wild salmon is common. It just tastes s much better.

I’ll eat the farmed stuff to be polite as necessary but I don’t buy it. Tastes bland and mushy.

Anewcreationinjesus

Just diving into homemade curry, roasted chicken, pepper, onion and cherry toms with passata, madras paste, fresh coriander and cream ....with a pile of boiled rice but not as much rice as when I was a youth :)

Still wish I could fly across the pond and do a whistle stop tour of everyones meals ..... :)

Last edited:

Andy C

Reborn to fly
Last night was simple. Connie bought a big bag of extra large shrimp. We stemmed them, de-shelled them, cooled them, then dipped them in cocktail sauce until our bellies said “no more”. We also had a small dinner salad so we could believe it was a very healthy meal.

Andy C

Reborn to fly
Tonight it’s spaghetti and meatballs because little Milly is spending the night. I asked Connie yesterday while she was shopping to get some fresh bread for garlic bread for tonight, and the loaf she bought yesterday is now mostly in my stomach, so off to the store for more. Im a breadaholic.