Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

anath

I Love the Lord
That is one beautiful little boy Mary!

We are having some chicken strips I froze from New Year's dinner, baked Mac and cheese we are baking right now and green beans!

The Pink Lemonade cake was awful. It squatted on the rise and rised on the squat:tappingfoot Well it was the thought huh????? We ate it anyway and laughed about it

Mary Cole

That is one beautiful little boy Mary!

We are having some chicken strips I froze from New Year's dinner, baked Mac and cheese we are baking right now and green beans!

The Pink Lemonade cake was awful. It squatted on the rise and rised on the squat:tappingfoot Well it was the thought huh????? We ate it anyway and laughed about it
And to think...there will be another little boy (my daughter's 4th baby) who will be born in less than 3 months. And it's now official. They just got engaged on Valentine's Day. No date set yet.

athenasius

Well looking forward to seeing the pics of another little cutie pie Mary!

Oh Susan, squatting on the rise and rising on the squat! Such an accurate visual picture-- I've had recipes for cakes like that. :lol Fairy caves in one section and swampy bits in the other.

Well Daughter in Law is cooking tonight! I don't know what we will have but I do know it'll be good. She's always worrying that something didn't turn out just right, but it always tastes perfect.

Is it my imagination or are the icons missing in action. I can't access the group hug one. I'm going to try typing it out but I don't know if this is the right word.

:grouphug

Oh well, Y'all know what I mean.

Kem

Citizen
I posted this in the Valentines day thread but in case you missed it, it is worth a repost.
Our oldest son had a great blessing on Valentine's day. He called me in the afternoon and the first words out of his mouth were "I LOVE my job!" Now that doesn't sound like valentine's day but wait...His boss had been a little grumpy and short in the early morning and called Dan II into his office about mid morning. After closing the door and sitting down, the boss apologized for being grumpy and Dan said that was no problem and he understood completely the pressures of the job. The boss told him what a great job he was doing and the meeting ended a bit later with Dan being able to put his hand on the boss's shoulder and praying for him. Dan's words to me were "at how many jobs could that ever happen?" Thanking the Lord for giving our son the job that God had for him!

anath

I Love the Lord
Making Swiss Steak and later will serve it over noodles....baby green limas will be the green thing

Gonna try to make another cake. This one will be a strawberry bundt cake with strawberry glaze. :whisper I bought some new baking powder...hopefully that was my problem from my last disaster

Kem

Citizen
bought some new baking powder...hopefully that was my problem from my last disaster
It probably was the problem Susan. I know you are familiar with living down here in the heat and humidity but I have found since moving here that my baking powder goes bad a lot sooner than up north. Still love it down here though!

Supper tonight is steak, mashed potatoes and green beans. Banana nut cake for dh.