Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Mary Cole

My 14 year old grandson is sick with the flu, so I've been keeping him here with me until he's well enough to go back to school. So tonight, it's chicken soup and a sandwich. He's loading up on Vitamin C and Robitussin, too, and orange sherbet for his sore throat. I just hope his coughing goes away. He's miserable.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
My 14 year old grandson is sick with the flu, so I've been keeping him here with me until he's well enough to go back to school. So tonight, it's chicken soup and a sandwich. He's loading up on Vitamin C and Robitussin, too, and orange sherbet for his sore throat. I just hope his coughing goes away. He's miserable.
Sorry to hear about your :pray grandson not feeling well! :praying he is better soon!:bighug

Mary Cole

Ugh! My small apartment has been turned into an infirmary. Tabby is now also sick, so now it's Juda and Tabby. Both stayed home from school today. Juda is still running a fever and Tabby threw up. Only Aron is well enough for school. And tonight we have a winter storm coming, 3-5 inches of snow and ice between sometime tonight until tomorrow night. I have a feeling I'm keeping all the kids here until everyone's better and the weather calms down and snow melts.

anath

I Love the Lord
Praying for you and the kids Mary.

I don't know what I'm fixing for supper. I just finished making a Coconut Cream Pie from scratch. Time is so short now that I am trying to make Mike everything he has never had. His mother never cooked for him and his brothers. They basically had to fend for themselves living on butter and sugar sandwiches.
Anyway, growing up here in the South Mike never had our wonderful Southern pies and I'm trying to make everything he comes up with. This is what I've done for 25 years

athenasius

Group hug sounds great. I will see if I can add it. I’m on my cell phone right now. So that gives me trouble. :ring

I think I’m making pork steak for dinner. George is on the computer talking to our cruise line guy getting a deal on some future cruise. Consequently I am on my cell phone.

They are going to be at it a while.

Mary, praying for you and your grandkids.