Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Kem

Citizen
Digiorno ?
lol It's not delivery, it's Digiorno.
Tonight dh will finish up the chili with a dinner roll and I will probably have yogurt with blueberries and walnuts. We had a fun pool group get together at the clubhouse this morning because we miss each other through the cold months. Everyone brought a plate of baked goods and one of the ladies set up two coffee pots. It was great fun but way too many goodies left over. The goodies not eaten were taken to the local fire hall. Those guys are always glad to get them. :)

athenasius

Tried a new recipe today - coconut lime pork tacos. It's a keeper!
If you feel like it, put the recipe into our Recipes thread. It's here in coffee shop, also started by Mary hugs Brown who is now with the Lord. Sounds like a winner.

Janice, praying Jeffs tests come back with good results.

We are having one of the Piper's Pies tonight-- Steak and Mushroom (it's just the Steak and Kidney one our Save On won't carry) or the Chicken Pot Pie. And a boatload of BROCCOLI just because it's good for us.

I slept 12 and a half hours last night, starting at 6:30-- probably because I didn't give in to another 2 hour nap. Feeling a bit less tired today but still not running marathons with AndyC anytime quick.

notdecieved

We are having one of the Piper's Pies tonight-- Steak and Mushroom (it's just the Steak and Kidney one our Save On won't carry) or the Chicken Pot Pie. And a boatload of BROCCOLI just because it's good for us.

Our IGA hadn't carried any for a couple of times when I was shopping... so asked one of the Mngrs.... and he brought some in. Now I have 3 Steak and Kidney pie in freezer for when I don't feel like cookin'. Maybe check around and see if some of your other stores might carry them. Maybe give them a phone call instead of running around... maybe you be lucky and find a store that carries them. My Save On in Rutland here carries them as well.

Tonight is PIZZA nite at Grandson's. His parents (my youngest daughter and her hubby) are heading to Palm Springs on Sunday so it's just a get together before they go.

Kem

Citizen
Probably just a pizza for dh tonight. Another bad day with only 4 hours sleep last night and migraine today. I want that new body! I did manage to drive to CVS for dh's cardiac meds and do some laundry. That is going to be it for the day I believe.

anath

I Love the Lord
Keeping George and baby Hannah in prayer :pray :hug

It's gonna be burgers and fries tonight

Adding: Didn't quite have enough ground chuck so I made a 30 minute version of spaghetti sauce. Nothing to write home about but Mike likes both kinds. Btw, it is 77° in my house so I think I'll have to turn AC on for a little while.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Tonight I'm gonna supervise my oldest daughter through preparing Bisquick chicken for dinner. It's one of her favorites and she wants to be able to prepare it herself. Until now, only my youngest boy has shown any interest in cooking anything. Everyone's been quite content to let me do the meal preparations.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
If you feel like it, put the recipe into our Recipes thread. It's here in coffee shop, also started by Mary hugs Brown who is now with the Lord. Sounds like a winner.

Janice, praying Jeffs tests come back with good results.

I slept 12 and a half hours last night, starting at 6:30-- probably because I didn't give in to another 2 hour nap. Feeling a bit less tired today but still not running marathons with AndyC anytime quick.
Thank :bighug you for the :prayers!