Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Filet Minyon grilled over charcoal, baked potatoes, green beans, and maybe buttered and grilled sourdough bread... but the thought of having to stay outdoors with the grill when its minus 30 deg F out there is not a pleasant thought... The steaks are three inches thick so it'll take longer to cook than a regular old steak... I might just want to skip the bread this time... we'll see. A sane person wouldn't grill when it's minus 30 out, but I can't control the timing of when one of the local stores offers a good deal on a nicely marbled tender steak...

antitox

Filet Minyon grilled over charcoal, baked potatoes, green beans, and maybe buttered and grilled sourdough bread... but the thought of having to stay outdoors with the grill when its minus 30 deg F out there is not a pleasant thought... The steaks are three inches thick so it'll take longer to cook than a regular old steak... I might just want to skip the bread this time... we'll see. A sane person wouldn't grill when it's minus 30 out, but I can't control the timing of when one of the local stores offers a good deal on a nicely marbled tender steak...
Smoke that baby thru and thru. :p

Mary Cole

I have both grandsons spending the night tonight, and possibly also tomorrow night because one has a counseling appointment late this afternoon and the other one has an after-school project he's working on at school tomorrow. So I'm thinking home cooked burgers and fries tonight and breaded tilapia tomorrow.