Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

notdecieved

Last night wasn't up to much eating either.... so just made me a small pot of "Orange Spaghetti". Only ate half so will probably have some for supper. But, right now for lunch working on a "Piper's" tourtiere. Margery if you try the tourtiere you will probably find it a little on the dry side too .... thinking a little gravy or some hot pepper jelly, or even Heinz 57 sauce would go good with it. Could only eat half. Snack for later.

athenasius

Last night wasn't up to much eating either.... so just made me a small pot of "Orange Spaghetti". Only ate half so will probably have some for supper. But, right now for lunch working on a "Piper's" tourtiere. Margery if you try the tourtiere you will probably find it a little on the dry side too .... thinking a little gravy or some hot pepper jelly, or even Heinz 57 sauce would go good with it. Could only eat half. Snack for later.
Good to know Bernice cause that would be one I'd go for. I'm going to see if the Overwaitea down in Valleyview carries them, when G talked with the manager it's depending on each store who carries Piper's Pies. But when I do see them, I'm cleaning them out! I could always do up a little Heinz, although George is getting more used to hot food since the brain tumour. I should buy some hot pepper jelly. His tastes have changed. I now have to share my hot sauce and any Brie or Camembert that I buy.

I caught a nasty cold on our camping trip this past weekend............ don't feel like eating, let alone cooking. Will probably pick up some Panda Express this evening.........
Kathy :hug hope you feel better soon. Do Panda Express do a ginger hot pot of some sort. G and I used to have a Chinese food place that did a Ginger Beef Hot Pot, with enough fresh ginger slices and garlic that it could cure just about anything.

Well tonight it's the other chicken breast, split between us, some green salad and the last of the stew. Clean out the fridge night. And I FINALLY got the tree down and Christmas decorations put away.

chaser

2 thick pork chops(1.25") that were seasoned and browned on all sides, then placed in small casserole dish on bed of onions , cover with cream o mushroom soup(with milk) with a splash of Worcestershire , garlic, pepper and baked with lid on @200*F for 40 minutes then turn to 325* for 40 minutes. Served with diced baby red potatoes cooked in fry pan high heat with garlic, oil, butter, oregano. When taters are starting to brown nicely, hit them with some parmesan cheese, stir quick and plate them with some steamed broccoli.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Tonight I had a double double combo at In-N-Out. I looked for a Bible verse on the cup because it seems one of our members might have mentioned verses on the cups. I couldn't find anything so I started looking at everything else. On the bottom underside of the french fry tray I saw "Proverbs 24:16"...

notdecieved

Last night was gonna go out for a burger, but with the cold here being 2* f I thought.... nope .... so opened a can of green beans and had it Japanese style again... and then later made me a fried egg, cheese and ketchup sandwich on chipmunk bread. It was so good.... just hit the spot....you know when you want something, but your not sure what it is and you make something and it was exactly what you wanted...

It's supposed to start warming up towards the weekend, so that will be good... anytime now it can get spring...lol Have a flock of about 50 Cedar Waxwings and a few starlings too, cleaning the lower branches of our Mountain Ash tree in our courtyard... They must have cleaned the top early this morning and now working on the bottom branches. A little earlier while in the kitchen looking out the window watching the birds, a couple of Snow Geese flew over from our Bird Sanctuary a couple blocks away.