Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

chaser

Just a twinkling from home!
Did not have an idea for dinner until I was at the store and saw a package of stir fry beef that looked ideal to cut into smaller chunks for beef stew. It is now in the oven cooking in my small round cast iron enamel casserole dish with all the goodies, in about 45 minutes it will be YUM Time!

Andy C

Reborn to fly
I made myself a cheese omelette with a toasted bagel.

Connie and her nieces and nephews spent 7 hours baking Christmas cookies in our house today. 100s of cookies made, and my willpower held, not even a small bite by me. They made chocolate peanut butter balls, sugar cookies, Christmas crack, sugar wafers, cookies and cream,....and others.

Connie is now down for the count for the rest of the night.

Best part of today - Navy beat Army in the football game today!

notdecieved

Was invited to oldest son Dennis's for supper.... his dear wife made baked beans... she said with my recipe... and she also made cornmeal muffins which she said was also my recipe...lol.... asked her if she was trying to get on my good side... we both laughed... then she brought out my Christmas present... she knows I love canned peaches.,... and do some of my own... but she gave me 6 more for my collection... I love canned peaches... I am very blessed to have a daughter in law like her... my son isn't too bad either... lol

Kem

Citizen
Did not feel at all well last night and had a cup of chicken soup. Dh wanted microwave popcorn and that was fine with me. Easy and I went to bed shortly thereafter. I am going to make a casserole with chicken and a jar of sauce over pasta for him to have for supper but will make it this morning and microwave it later. Am very tired of this flu. Not sure what I will eat and don't really care.

anath

I Love the Lord
Kem keeping you in prayer. Bro Adrian and Andrea have it too.

We'l have something easy as well... probably blt's and soup. Both of us were up most of the night. Our kitty Dewey had a huge seizure last night around 1 and we stayed with him and comforted him all we could. He seems ok today but is very subdued for the normally live-wired cat he is.
Anyway, Mike and I are zapped today so easy does it;)