Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Kem

Citizen
It will be chicken veggie soup for us again this evening. I have been hit fairly hard with the flu and my wonderful, loving dil is making some soup to bring over later. We are just blessed beyond measure to live near our son and dil, they are just the best!

Mary Cole

I'm slow cooking some comfort food for tonight: Chuck roast with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. My best friend is coming over tomorrow and I will be cooking a roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy and buttered peas. Afterwards, she will be helping me bake homemade cookies....peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal cookies.

athenasius

Kathy you have a wonderful time! Merry Christmas at the church!

Kem so glad of your move down near your wonderful DIL, may God bless her!

We are having leftover chicken from the other night. G's MRI went well, we see the neurosurgeon next week to find the results.

chaser

We trust you Jesus, you are the only King forever!
Did not have an idea for dinner until I was at the store and saw a package of stir fry beef that looked ideal to cut into smaller chunks for beef stew. It is now in the oven cooking in my small round cast iron enamel casserole dish with all the goodies, in about 45 minutes it will be YUM Time!