Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Kem

Citizen
Supper this evening will be pizza for dh and probably some chicken soup for me. I woke up with a sore throat this morning and feel kind of yucky. Hopefully this nonsense will be gone tomorrow. There are some cupcakes for dh for dessert even though the pie isn't gone, it will keep and a change will be welcome.

anath

I Love the Lord
:yeah Delighted to be here but I have inner ear and very dizzy today and can not catch up on reading. Anyway, I hope and pray y'all are well and good:hug
Made banana nut bread late Monday night and it's almost gone
Tonight I'm reheating leftover pork roast and I'll fix some rice to go with the leftover pan gravy

notdecieved

:yeah Delighted to be here but I have inner ear and very dizzy today and can not catch up on reading. Anyway, I hope and pray y'all are well and good
We sure missed you... forum wasn't quite the same without our Susan... hugs ... glad your back..
Sorry to hear all the other problems your having.. it always happens that way doesn't ...everything goes at the same time...

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
anath(Susan) sorry to hear about your break downs on stuff, and :pray you are feeling better soon! Congratulations Mary on the baby boy to be born. Tonight's dinner is smoked sausage Jeff-B B Q chips, and Janice-Bush's baked beans out of a can. We were busy grocery and Christmas shopping.

Kem

Citizen
Chicken is in the crock pot and will make some rice to go with. I'm pretty sure there is some winter squash in the freezer and while I like fresh better the frozen will be fine.

We did have some upset here this morning . There were 6 emergency vehicles across the road this morning including 2 sheriff's cars. I finally asked one of the sheriffs if the lady needed me to comfort her and he went in to ask her and motioned me in. Her husband had died in the shower and I stayed with her until her daughter arrived. I've not a clue why all that equipment showed up but anyway it sure was a scene.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Fried chicken from the deli 6 pieces for $6, and mashed potatoes. We have 2 Christmas concerts tonight my grandson Xander 8th grade plays clarinet , and granddaughter Raven-7th grade plays flute. 6:30-8:30 tonight. Will be a fun night looking forward to it. They are both in Grain Valley Middle School in Mo.

Last edited: