Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Channah

Hubby and I enjoyed a Brazilian feast in New York City tonight. It's one of those places that has a wonderful salad bar and they bring all sorts of meats to your table. It is so good, hoping to go back before we leave but we do have five days and NYC is such a gastronomic and awesome place to eat at many different places, diverse food choices and so many varieties.

notdecieved

G's back and his eye exam went well. His field of vision is continuing to improve which means that the tumour is still shrinking off and away from his optic nerves.
Wonderful... our God is good...

Had a bowl of macaroni and tomatoes with butter, and finished off 1/2 a pint of peaches. Had protein earlier today so none for supper. Watching so gout doesn't flare up.

Kem

Citizen
Not sure about this evening yet but likely something with chicken. Time for me to set the computer aside and get busy. lol

Dh and I signed our South Carolina wills this morning. I had no idea that the one made in NY would not be valid here in SC. Anyway, the job is done.

Kem

Citizen
I made a quick change to tonight's menu, grabbed some ground beef from the freezer and will make spanish rice, one of dh's favorites. Some broccoli will go with and cherry pie for his dessert.

Just took a look at the outside temp, it is 78 here. lol Just thought any of you up north would like to know. Snicker, snicker. :D

antitox

I made a quick change to tonight's menu, grabbed some ground beef from the freezer and will make spanish rice, one of dh's favorites. Some broccoli will go with and cherry pie for his dessert.

Just took a look at the outside temp, it is 78 here. lol Just thought any of you up north would like to know. Snicker, snicker. :D
There's another one.............cherrah pah!