Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Kem

Citizen
I made a quick change to tonight's menu, grabbed some ground beef from the freezer and will make spanish rice, one of dh's favorites. Some broccoli will go with and cherry pie for his dessert.

Just took a look at the outside temp, it is 78 here. lol Just thought any of you up north would like to know. Snicker, snicker. :D

antitox

I made a quick change to tonight's menu, grabbed some ground beef from the freezer and will make spanish rice, one of dh's favorites. Some broccoli will go with and cherry pie for his dessert.

Just took a look at the outside temp, it is 78 here. lol Just thought any of you up north would like to know. Snicker, snicker. :D
There's another one.............cherrah pah!

Kem

Citizen
Supper this evening will be pizza for dh and probably some chicken soup for me. I woke up with a sore throat this morning and feel kind of yucky. Hopefully this nonsense will be gone tomorrow. There are some cupcakes for dh for dessert even though the pie isn't gone, it will keep and a change will be welcome.

anath

I Love the Lord
:yeah Delighted to be here but I have inner ear and very dizzy today and can not catch up on reading. Anyway, I hope and pray y'all are well and good:hug
Made banana nut bread late Monday night and it's almost gone
Tonight I'm reheating leftover pork roast and I'll fix some rice to go with the leftover pan gravy

notdecieved

:yeah Delighted to be here but I have inner ear and very dizzy today and can not catch up on reading. Anyway, I hope and pray y'all are well and good
We sure missed you... forum wasn't quite the same without our Susan... hugs ... glad your back..
Sorry to hear all the other problems your having.. it always happens that way doesn't ...everything goes at the same time...

Last edited: