Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

notdecieved

I'm heating up the last steak and kidney pie I had in the freezer.... also made some gravy to go with it... and can use the gravy on the left over stuffing from yesterday as well. Large glass of orange juice.
We got 2 inches of snow since last night and I'm not going anywhere in the first snow fall... too many accidents with the over exuberant drivers not knowing how to drive in the first snow.

ItIsFinished!

I'm heating up the last steak and kidney pie I had in the freezer.... also made some gravy to go with it... and can use the gravy on the left over stuffing from yesterday as well. Large glass of orange juice.
We got 2 inches of snow since last night and I'm not going anywhere in the first snow fall... too many accidents with the over exuberant drivers not knowing how to drive in the first snow.
Exuberant, this is the word of the day.
:wave

athenasius

Been pretty busy. Lovely visit with grandkids. Son's birthday in a few days, Granddaughters coming on Friday, we are hosting a family lunch then a birthday dinner for our son on Sunday so I'm not sure how much I'll be in, but all is well.

I made chicken in garlic mushroom sauce for dinner with tomatoes on the side. Enough leftovers for a day or two. We will cluck like chickens by then no doubt! :lol

notdecieved

Exuberant, this is the word of the day.:wave
Meaning: joyously, unrestrained, enthusiastic, energy, excitement, and cheerfulness.

We have many skiers in our area, and up and down the valley ski resorts... usually the first snow fall makes all our skiers and snow boarders very excited and happy... but they still don't know how to drive in the first snow.

Kem

Citizen
Well last night turned out a bit different than expected. Felt like stomach virus hit me mid afternoon and I barely was able to open a can of chicken soup to give dh along with some crackers and a dinner roll. He had to get his own pudding out of the refrigerator for dessert. I did feel a good bit better later in the evening and am fine this morning so it wasn't likely a stomach virus after all. Nasty side issues with migraine...maybe.
All that to say tonight will be what I had planned for last night.