Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Mary Cole

I got home too late to cook supper, so it'll wait until tomorrow. I'm at McDonald's right now with a burger, small fries and a chocolate shake.

I found the perfect house! Even better than the one we lost. We're gonna put a bid on it tonight, for the full asking price ($7500 cheaper than the other one).

Kem

Citizen
Different kind of supper tonight.... opened up a pint of my canned tomatoes and had a bowl of them, a good helping of cottage cheese and 2 slices of a Walla Walla onion with salt and vinegar on them.
Cottage cheese and tomatoes make a very tasty supper!

We will finish the leftovers from last night. Next time I do that casserole, I will add a bit of garlic and maybe a bit more tomato sauce but it did turn out pretty good.

athenasius

Leftover lamb chops for dinner with some cooked squash which I better get cracking on. Edited to add George says no, so I have more time to catch up here. Canned beets.

Mary your grandson looks more and more like you every time you post a pic. What a cutie pie! And this house looks like it is even nicer than the last one, and cheaper too! Praising God with you all!

Mary Cole

Leftover lamb chops for dinner with some cooked squash which I better get cracking on. Edited to add George says no, so I have more time to catch up here. Canned beets.

Mary your grandson looks more and more like you every time you post a pic. What a cutie pie! And this house looks like it is even nicer than the last one, and cheaper too! Praising God with you all!
I also think he's looking more like me as he gets older.

Kem

Citizen
Tonight will be beef stew probably with dumplings but I will remove my portion first before adding the dumplings. Pumpkin cake for dh.
Yesterday I cut back the lantana, I'm pretty sure God designed lantana just for coastal South Carolina. That thing will stand up and thrive in extended drought, torrential rain, extreme heat and sun and very sandy soil. It was trying to eat the front walk.